47. Winter Melody

"Happy birthday, love"

Taehyung slowly started opening his eyes after hearing Jeongguk's soothing voice. He burrowed himself into the warm sheets, struggling to brush off the remainder of sleep while Jeongguk continued talking to him or most likely singing 'happy birthday' to him. Taehyung let out a croaky giggle after hearing the alpha lowering his voice twenty octaves below, trying to mimic his own voice.

"Morning" Taehyung murmured, rubbing his eyes to open them properly. To his surprise, Jeongguk was holding a tiny cake covered with white chocolate and fresh strawberries, Taehyung's favorite. "Oh... how did you get a cake?"

"Delivery exists baby" Jeongguk smirked sitting in the bed while holding the cake with one hand. "I didn't get a candle but make a wish on this strawberry," he said taking off one strawberry covered in white chocolate and placing it in front of the omega's face.

Taehyung smiled closing his eyes tightly and making his wish. And instead of blowing the nonexistent candle, he bit the strawberry humming in delight.

"Delicious"

"I have something else for you," Jeongguk said staring lovingly at his boyfriend. He put the cake on the nightstand and with his hand reached into his pocket and took out a small box wrapped in red shimmering paper. "Happy birthday" the alpha sing sang again.

Taehyung looked surprised. He eyed the tiny gift unwrapping the paper eagerly and opening the velvet box inside revealing a beautiful diamond necklace with a flower pendant.

"Oh Guk this is beautiful" Taehyung stated in awe, looking at Jeongguk with those big blue eyes he loves. "Put it on me," he said handing the necklace to Jeongguk and turning around, eyeing the pretty diamond in the shape of a flower.

"Is a sweetshrub, your birthday flower"

Taehyung blushed smiling like an insanely infatuated teenager, suddenly thankful Jeongguk couldn't see his flustered state as the alpha was locking the white gold chain with delicacy on his neck.

"Really? That's very sweet of you Jeongguk"

"Is ready" Jeongguk said as Taehyung turned around touching his neck and collarbones. "It looks gorgeous on you" the alpha spoke looking at how beautiful the diamond looked against Taehyung's marvelous collarbones, it made them glow even more.

Taehyung jumped onto the alpha's lap wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing him sweetly. Jeongguk's hands found their way to the omega's waist immediately.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me" the omega purred nuzzling his nose against Jeongguk's nose in a tender way, making the alpha scrunch his own smiling widely. "Okay, let's get ready. Today is your big day"

Jeongguk pouted. He wanted to keep on kissing Taehyung while eating cake if that was possible. Especially since the omega was looking perfect on his lap with only a shirt on. Messy blonde hair and a happy smile. Yes, Jeongguk would ditch his event to cuddle and kiss and have sex all day long with his boyfriend.

"Let's stay in bed all day," Jeongguk said catching the omega's lips again.

Taehyung giggled in the kiss, letting himself melt against the alpha's luscious lips. The tenderness of the kiss soon faded turning into a full make-out session. Jeongguk's hands started exploring the omega's curves entirely even when he already knew that body perfectly well. He loved that body, it fitted with his own like two fragments of a riddle. The omega brushed Jeongguk's lips off him, smiling lovingly at him.

"We are going to be late if we continue like this"

Jeongguk pouted. "I don't care, I want you so bad right now," he said trying to catch those sweet lips of the omega again, but the blonde blocked him, giggling and confirming what Jeongguk said by feeling the alpha already hard against his butt.