"No! You'll try to fuck me again and I'm sore already!" Taehyung whined taking a clean towel and padding quickly to the bathroom closing the door.

"He isn't wrong" Jeongguk muttered to himself with a grin.

---------------------------

The campus of the University was beautifully adorned with spring items. As well as traditional decorations. Colorful lanterns and cherry blossom trees adorn the place. There were stands for each club and its activities. Also food stands and food trucks, different games, and live music. The afternoon was warm, spring breeze spreading through the air.

The beautiful scenery surrounding the campus was mesmerizing, green colors in the trees and grass, and the blooming buds added a new radiance.

"I love cherry blossoms," Jimin said taking a deep breath of his surroundings. Yoongi ignored him, already too stressed with the preparations of their omega auction.

"We are ready to go," Yoongi said writing down names and demands in a notebook. "Jimin I need you to be alert please, we need to prevent any problem between the dates"

Jimin nodded with a sneaky smile. "Of course hyung"

Yes, Jimin was the chaperone. It didn't take much convincing from Yoongi. The omega just said Taehyung and Jeongguk would be there and Jimin immediately agreed.

"Hey Yoongi, we are all set," Soojin, one of the omega girls said walking towards the two males. She was dressed all sexy just like the rest of the girls. "Oh hi there," she said in a flirty tone eyeing Jimin from head to toe. He was wearing a casual suit, looking rather elegant and quite handsome.

"He is not interested" Yoongi interrupted before Jimin was able to say hi. Soojin rolled her eyes, her smirk still on her face. "And is Mr. Min for you"

"Fine, Mr. Min... we are ready. The only one who is missing is Kim Taehyung" Soojin informed, an obvious dislike towards the missing omega showing on her face.

Yoongi groaned. "I swear if Jeongguk kidnapped him out of jealousy I'm killing the brat" the omega growled lowly making Jimin snicker.

"I'll call them," Jimin said smiling and about to take his phone to call Taehyung when the voices and scent of his two friends distracted him. "Oh they're here"

Taehyung and Jeongguk entered the classroom where the omegas were preparing themselves. Every omega squealed and giggled when they saw Jeongguk appearing, even when he was back hugging Taehyung all mushy, while the omega was trying to walk steadily with the possessive alpha behind him.

"You're late" Yoongi deadpanned glaring at the pure breed alpha who let go of Taehyung grinning at his friend.

"Be thankful I brought him" Jeongguk said placing a hand on Taehyung's waist and pushing him towards his body. Taehyung was blushing madly, especially because everyone was looking at them.

"Did you imprint your stinky alpha smell on him? really?" Yoongi asked crossing his arms against his chest and glaring at Jeongguk who smirked cheekily.

"That's what you have been doing all day?" Taehyung scoffed and Jeongguk just shrugged with a teasing smile.

"Yoongi was about to kill you both," Jimin said, greeting his friend and quickly going to hug both, Taehyung greeted him back smiling.

"Jimin you look very handsome today," Taehyung said brightly, making Jimin blush.

"Thank you, you too. You look like a prince" Jimin muttered shily, making Taehyung giggle at his compliment. But Jeongguk was not having it.