Chapter 24

The younger Tamaki stayed at home. She feels sick and tired that she didn't even came to the pool party that they are having.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yes, nii-chan I am" she said, smiling tiredly.

"You sure you don't wan't to come?"

"Yeah.. I'll stay here and try to figure out my quirks"

"Hmm okay"

Amajiki walked out of her room, smiling at her.

"Now let's get started"

-

"Woah what the fuck? I can really control the aura, tho its the new path for the telekinesis! I even healed Jiro!" 

She jumped up and down, "But that didn't really even helped why am I glitching and changed my appearance" she mumbled, defeated-ly

"What the hell did Tomura did to me?"

-

Meanwhile, Tomura is just finishing the serum that he will give to his little sister.

"You really need to inject her that?" Dabi is growing worried, not only that her and Tamaki were friends once, but also he is worried about what would the heroes do if they found out.

"Don't be worried, remember? she replaced you with that explosion boy and forgot you" Tomura said

"Yeah but-"

Tomura faced Dabi, releasing a deadly aura causing the flame  boy to shiver. 

"N-nothing" he replied stuttering,

"You  know, you don't have to worry about anything. If I injected her this, her memories will be jumbled up, meaning that we are going to be the good guys and the heroes are the bad guys"

The villains nodded.

"Ohhh i'm so exited that we are going to have another girl here" Himiko said, squealing.

-

Tomura walked out of the "Meeting room" and walked to his room. While Kurogiri, Dabi, Compress, Toga and twice stayed. Kurogiri gave Dabi a drink, trying to cool him off.

"Aren't you exited?" Compressed asked him

"Of course I am, but i'm just worried. Tomura injected her so many serum you know. What if she can't handle it all? I don't ant her to die. I really want to see her and you know? Be friends again" he mumbled,

"Don't worry. We will get her as soon as possible" Kurogiri re-assured.

-

"U.A has finished it's first semester, and summer vacation has started. But... For those striving heroes, there are of days of rest. At this training camp, we'll aim for even greater heights- for plus ultra" Aizawa said, as the students replies, 'Hai!"

"Deku-kun! Finally the outdoors training camp has started!" Uraraka said.

Izuku gave her a cold stare and walked away. Uraraka glared at now gray haired girl talking to Bakugou. 

"Ohh I'm so pumped uppp!" she heard the girl said as she squealed, "Sound like a Fucking seal" she mumbled to herself.

"Eh what happened? Class-1-A needs a summer school? What happened? Did someone fail finals? How come?  Class A is supposed to be way better that Class-B, right-?" Monoma was cut off by Kendo making him fall asleep, "Sorry guys" Izuku sweat dropped at the sudden outburst.