Chapter 39

"Nani?!"

Bakugo glared at his sensei, "LET'S GO THEN!" he shouted.

"Calm down, Bakugo. First we need a plan" Aizawa said, yawning.

Bakugo clenched his fist in anger, "What if she needs our help now?!"

"Good point" Kirishima joined in.

"She needs our help, sensei" Tsu pleaded,

"But first, we need to know where are they"

Aizawa stood up, fishing his phone from his pocket the he proceeded to call someone.

-

"Let me, go you asshole!" Shigaraki shouted,

"Now, now.. you don't want poor Eri to get hurt right?" Overhaul laughed sadistically, "Now... stay still"

After a few hours, Overhaul decided to take out Eri, but it didn't go well.

"Help me, please" Eri whispered at Bakugo who is doing patrol with Mirio. Eri bumped at them accidentally and now, they are having staring contest with overhaul.

"Sorry about my daughter. She is having her own mood swings" overhaul casualy said.

But Eri held Bakugo's shirt more, "Shichan.." she whispered.

Bakugo's eyes widened, 'Shichan..'

The heroes and the villain had an argument but in the end, overhaul won and took Eri away. When they both disappeared into the darkness, Bakugo growled in annoyance.

"We really need to get her out of there.. Eri whispered her name..."

Mirio looked at him, "She did?"

Bakugo walked away from the alleyway, slowly.

-

"Eri-chan? what happened to you?" Shigaraki asked, seeing her cry.

"I..I.. spoked to h-heroes.. and then.. then.." eri wailed,

Shigaraki stood up, stomping out of the room. She opened the door of Overhaul's bedroom. Overhaul was about to change but shigaraki didn't care. She slammed the door causing Overhaul to look at her. It was late when she realizes that he doesn't have his mask on.

"You told me, you will bring Eri out right?"

"Yes" Overhaul glared at her, "I told you not to--"

"YOU ALSO TOLD ME THAT IF I WILL OBEY YOU, YOU WONT BEAT HER UP. I FUCKING PLEADED YOU. YOU SAID OKAY. WHY IS SHE CRYING WHEN SHE GOT BACK HUH?!" she shouted,

"How DARE YOU GO TO MY OOM WITHPUT PERMISSION, THEN SHOUT AT ME!"

Shigaraki just glared at him as she took slow steps forward. She came close to Overhaul, she then stopped. Overhaul glared at her, his mouth opened as he took a deep breath to shout again, but he stopped.

'Is.... is she crying?' he asked himself,

"Yo..you told me... if i gave you...e-..enough samples, you won...wont beat her up... even just for today" she sobbed as she punched overhaul's chest over and over again.

Overhaul gripped her wrists, "I know. I'm sorry" he said, worry laced in his voice, "She ran to some bullshit heroes, she asked for help i.. i was really really angry" he finished.

"Y..you should've just beat me up... Eri is still a child..."

Kai was surprised at himself, thinking what the fuck is he doing with his so called subject. He then gently pat her head and guided her to seat on his bed,

'the fuck am I doing?' Kai asked himself, 'I should't be having soft spot for her. I am waaaay too old. Fucking hell'