Chapter 38

Dabi dragged Izuku away. Izuku frowned hearing his Shichan screaming, but they couldn't do anything.

"She will be okay, I promise" Dabi said, trying to calm him down.

"H-how will she be okay? We can hear her screaming! Is that your definition of okay?" he replied as he sob,

"As long as you listen to what he says, you're fine. I promise." Dabi looked away,

Izuku sighed, "You don't need to promise anything, Dabi. I'm fine. it's just that i'm not really into listening to my friend screaming. She didn't do anything. We, talking to our 'past classmates' was an accident" he explained,

"Yeah, I believe you both. I'll try to talk to Hands later."

-

Izuku huffed, feeling his energy drained because Tomura is very stubborn, not even listening to his side of the story. He sighed, sinking on Dabi's bed.

"Midorya?"

"Come in"

Dabi comes in with some snacks, "Eat"

Izuku looks at him, "where is Shichan?" he mumbled.

"S-she's uhmm..." Dabi looked away, "Sleeping"

Izuku glared at him, "Liar" he growled at him, "Let me see her!"

"Calm down, you will see her next morning" Dabi set the snacks down his table.

Who knew these two will be friends? A hero and a villain working on someone's safety. Izuku might have his memories altered or blurred, but doesn't change the fact that he needs to help Dabi with something. But that something was forgotten by Dabi. Tomura knows what the boys are planning so, he injected a serum on Dabi to make him forget what will be their plan. And yes, It's successful.

"Is she going to be alright?"

"Yes, she will be fine."

-

Aizawa is teaching, but his students can't focus, even Bakugo. Aizawa sighed,

"Okay, I know that the news shocked you." He spoked,

Most of the students looked at him, "So I decided to plan a short vacation"

Mina smiled a little bit, "Sorry, Aizawa-sensei..." she stood up,

"For what?"

"Because of all this... If I.." Mina sobbed, "If only i was strong enough.. "

All of her classmates looked at her, "Look, Alien" Bakugo pinched the bridge of his nose, "I am the one to blame. I was the one who the villains captured. If only I was strong enough to not be captured, then none of this could've happened." he sobbed.

Bakugo break down in tears.

"Baku-bro" Eijiro walked towards him and patted his back, "We will get them back, okay?"

-

After a month of searching and trying to contact them, they managed to contact Izuku. Izuku is okay that time, but has one condition. Dabi need to come with him. Of course, it's very difficult for them to make excuse, but Dabi is trusted by Tomura knowing that Dabi forgot the plan, so they didn't need much begging.

As for the students, Bakugo is like the replacement of Izuku. They didn't have a choice. They needed him. Bakugo refused at first. But hearing that they also could rescue Shai and Izuku made him join. He trained hard for him to prove that he can protect himself and Shai for the future.