Chapter 42

Aizawa carefully opened the door. He then opened the lights, causing the girl in bed groan in annoyance.  She thrashed around the bed, scaring Eri a little. Eri looked at Aizawa and asked, 

"Why...why is she s-strapped in bed?" she asked,

"She did something wrong Eri-chan. I'm sorry you are seeing her like this" Aizawa slightly pushed Eri forward. 

She then shakily walked towards the said girl. She didn't want to admit... but she is scared of her so called 'nee-chan' right now. Shai then looked at her visitors. She glared at Aizawa, but smiled when she saw Eri. 

"Wha...what are you doing here? Eri" she asked, looking away in shame, "I.. I don't want you to see me like this.." she whispered knowing that she might scare her away.

Eri then sat beside her bed, tears flowing out of her cheeks, "Why are you strapped in bed like this? You're a good girl right? You protected me... and yet they treat you like this" she sobbed. Eri then looked at Aizawa, "Mr, please release her" she begged.

Sha smiled at her, "Eri" she started, "It was my fault.. I tried to harm one of my classmates, thats why they this this" She said, mentioning the straps, "But that doesn't mean that I am the Bad girl" she said, looking at Aizawa, "But then agai, i am an ex-villa-- well i am still a villain Eri.. My feelings and memories are fuzzy... so.. i suggest that you leave before i.. before i hurt you" she said looking away.

Aizawa was shocked by this, but then nodded. It was the right choice. Eri wailed, not waning to leave without her nee-chan. Aizawa had to drag Eri out of Shigaraki's room, but he took one last glance at the girl, and nodded.

-

Shigaraki sighed, If only she didn't let her anger out like that..

Shigaraki was snapped out on her trance when someone knocked at the door. She mumbled a small 'Come in'. The person opened the door-

"Touya!" she said, smiling

"Shai" 

Dabi closed the door, then taking a seat beside her, "You look normal" she smiled, "Who put on your make up?" she asked,

"who do you think? There's only one girl at the league" he groaned, "I didn't know that you girls put on so many beauty products everyday" he replied, 

Shigaraki pouted, "I'm not one of them tho... I put on face powder and some liptint or lipstick, them boom. That's my make up. I'm too lazy to put some more things on my face. Besides, i might get acne, its soooo gross" 

"Pfft" Dabi laugh a little, "You should've just said that you didn't know how to put stuff onto your face" he jokingly said, 

"You're a meanie" she pouted, 

"Oh by the way, why are you strapped? They didn't trust you much?"

"No... I tried o kill one of my classmates- But she did pissed me off. see this?" she said, puffing her left cheek, "She did this"

Dabi touched the wound, "The fuck is wrong with her?" he snarled,

"I-" 

"Sha-chaaan!" 

"Quiet nerd! she might be asleep!"

"Im with bakugo in this one, midorya-kun"

The trio then opened the door, "Sha-"

Midorya stopped at the middle, seeing Dabi with make-up. "Oh, hi there-" he waved, knowing thats Dabi, but stopped, not knowing what would he call him. 

Dabi nodded, "Hi izu" he replied, 

"Nerd?! you know that stranger?" bakugo shouted/questioned though he seems awfully familiar.