Part 1

Krinnggggg!
The sound of bell, indicating the end of class, pierced through the air. All of the students cheered & sighed in relief, including you. You quickly packed up your stuffs & headed to the door.
Finally.. You thought.
"Song Y/n! Do you want to have a date with me after school?" Dojoon, the school's biggest rascal, called out to you.
You slowly turned your head to face him & calmly said, "Sorry, I'm only interested in talking to people who actually have a functioning brain."
Then, you turned back around & walked briskly out of the class, ignoring the roaring laughs of Dojoon's friends.
A small smile lifted the corners of your lips slightly. It was Thursday, time for your art club meeting. You couldn't wait to get your hands on the brush & finish your painting.
When you got to the club room, the rest of the club members, which only consisted of two other persons, Yoojung & Woobin, had already taken their places in front of their respective easels.
"Ms. Jung, sorry I'm late." You apologetically bowed at your advisor & sat down on your spot.
"It's ok Y/n. I was just about to make an announcement. It's been a privilege to work with all of you this past year. All of you are very talented & I'm so glad that I took the chance when it was offered to me. However, all good things must come to an end. As all of you have already known, I'm getting married to the love of my life. But he's suddenly transferred to the United States starting next week, so I have no choice but to follow him."
"So what's going to happen with this club? Is it going to be closed down? Gosh, just when I finally find something I like other than Gundam.." Woobin muttered dejectedly as he adjusted his glasses.
"Ya, why the long face? We should be happy for ssaem. It's alright ssaem, we totally understand. You should definitely follow your love, right Y/n ah?" Yoojung turned to you cheerfully.
"Mmm.. yeah.. definitely.." Honestly, you didn't want her to leave. She was the only teacher you liked after all, but there was nothing you could do. Things never went the way you wanted, so you were used to accepting your faith.
"Don't worry. I've found someone to substitute for me before they formally hire a new art teacher. He's actually my junior in college & he graduated only recently. I promise you'll like him because he's very very talented. Speaking of which, where is that guy?" Ms. Jung said as she checked her watch.
"Sunbae, sorry I'm late. My car- My car had a flat tire on my way." A tall guy in his early 20s, wearing a pair of glasses, a white shirt, & a pair of black pants barged through the door panting.
"Taehyung ah, finally you're here. Guys, this is the guy I was talking about. He'll be in charge of this club starting tomorrow. Say hi."
"Annyeong haseyo, my name is Kim Taehyung. I hope we'll get along marvelously." He bowed & flashed you a boxy grin.
You didn't know why but you instantly disliked him. He looked like those vain flower boys who only cared about their appearance & thought that they were the most handsome men in the world.
Woobin & Yoojung took turn to introduce themselves. Yoojung, in particular, looked extremely excited. Her grin was so wide that it felt like it could split her face permanently.
"It's your turn now, Y/n." Ms. Jung said.
"Song Y/n." You flatly replied.
"That's it?" Taehyung chuckled awkwardly.
You didn't even answer him, only staring at him with a deadpan expression.
"Oo.. kay.. I guess you're the cool one." He smiled at you, but that made you dislike him even more.
Ughh, I really really don't like him.