chapter 24

I didn't
Proofread
This
Shit

I looked at him for a minute- trying to process everything. He confusedly looked me as if I did something wrong.
I looked away for a bit- doubting about what I did.

"I'm sorry, I- I shouldn't have done that.." he muttered and looked on the ground as if it was the only companion he got. I didn't replied instead I sat back on the swing and my mind began to wandered to who-knows-where.

I heard him muttered somethings but I didn't quite hear that- it was like he was underwater. I bit my bottom lip, we both are fucked up. Fucked up for each other.

"You don't have to do that, you know Daniel? You don't have to be this flirtatious guy towards me just to show on how much you've change.." I said while looking at his back. His body went rigid and turned around to look at me with grief.
"You don't have to act that you have feelings for me," I look away as I was emberass of the word.

"I'm not doing this just to show you that I've changed, I'm doing this to show how much you mean to me- how much affect you do to me," He paused for a moment to walk closer. "I'm doing this because I have to- in order to show you on how much my feelings towards you is powerful than gravity itself."

He look down at me with sadness in his eyes, "Did you honestly believe that I did this because I don't want you to think that I'm a hypocrite? No, I did this because I promised. I promised for you and only you that I'm gonna keep it and. Fulfil it." He disappointedly shook his head.

I went cold, the way he spoke his words with authority made me partly believe him. Here we go again another argument- why do we have to be in the right place but in the wrong moment?

"I don't wanna start an Argument, Princess." He soon said as he walked towards the tree and sat on the grass- his back againt the old tree. He rested his eyes and his breathe heaved heavely, his temple shoned wrinkle at how aggaravated he is.

I bit my bottom lip again and hesitate to ask, "Wanna grab something to eat?"

He arched an eyebrow at me. "It does make me feel better, just suggesting." I shrugged both of my shoulders.

"Alright.." He stood up and stretch his slender legs. Kind of look like the legs of an adult giraffe.

-

We descended our ways to the dining room- as we both sat down, across from each other I holler at the chef.

"Hey, Raphael- Can you cook (favorite food) for me please? And Daniel for you?" I asked looking at Daniel. He bit the inside of his cheek to think.

"Watermelon, those juicy red melons please." He nonchalantly said. My eyebrows crossed together as I look at him in surprised. My mouth agaped.

"Yes your majesties," Raphael Bowed and head back to the kitchen.

"A watermelon?"

"Yes, what about it?" He looked away and crossed his arms, "It's not a crime to eat those." He stubbornly said.

"Ah- I'm not saying that! It's just..woah." I said in astonishment. "Don't you like those melted cacao mixed in sugars and turn it into a delicious pastries?" I asked.

"You mean- Chocolate?" Oh so that's what it's called. The names seems so delicious.

"Yes, That."

"Hell no, the color looks like shit and the taste is even worse," He twisted his look at me.

"Tsk, bet you didn't even tried it" I muttered to myself.

"I heard that," I quickly looked at him- his brows arched and his face looks like he was about to kill me right on the spot. "How am I supposed to despise it if I haven't tried it yet? Stupid." He muttered the last part that's why I didn't heard it.

He's got a point there.

"Oh well," I shrugged and felt the awkward tension between us increases. Ugh, how do you get away from these situations. Being awkward is so damn unsatisfying.

The chef came back twenty minutes later. "Bon appétite you're majesties," he bowed and head back to the kitchen. I arched an eyebrow because I didn't know what he just said. : /

"You sure you only want water melon?" I concernly said. He was already digging in the water melon. He looked at me as if I was being stupid.

"Yes," he bluntly said and continue to dig on his 'watermelon' *sighs* this stupid bitch- I was just helping. Oh well, you can't force stuff to people.

The both of us fell into a deep silence all I heard was my own inner critic voice who keeps pulling me back from talking to him.

Look at you with your sad ugly face.

H-hey! Rude.

I subsided the voice and looked at his figure- who eat so fancy, I mean- what! I bit my bottom lip and contemplate about a topic.

"So? How's, Jonah.." Oops. He's probably forgot Jonah. He doesn't care about anyone in his castle- I carelessly slip it out my mouth. I mentally slap my face and thought about something else to talk about.

"I mean, how's everybody there? Aurora, Harold?"

He swallowed his food, "Jonah's good, Aurora and harold also."

Och, he did remember Jonah. I sigh in contentment and the silence resurfaced among us again. Ah, this is so awkward and unsettling.

"Ya like Jazz?" I smugly smiled at him. He arched his eyebrows at me and his confused-disappointment look.

"Um, pardon?" He asked. He put down his fork and intertwined his fingers together and looked at me seriously. I gulped down.

Who gave him the right to be this drop dead gorgeous?

I mean- Damn he's ugly.

"I don't know.  I honestly don't know what I just said," I extended my arms to indicate that I honestly don't know. He did not look away or flinch an inch. He kept looking deeply into my eyes as if he was searching for something.

I felt uncomfortable and feel the need to dash out of here and never come back. I gulped down in nervousness and begin to inflate my cheeks with breaths.

"You always makes me wonder," He shook his head and pull his fork. "Makes me even like you even more," he mummble something that I can't hear it.

"What?" I asked.

"What?" He dumbfoundedly asked back. He stick his fork down to the watermelon as his face twisted into confusion.

"Nevermind," I shook my head and continue to eat my food.

-

The day went by so fast from him coming here unexpectedly to him hopping to his horse- he looked so handsome with that hair and how he rode the horse.

Honestly, he made my woman hood tremble. Guilty.

"Goodbye, my beloved Queen- I'll comeback soon, I promise." He bowed to me. All I did was wave my annoying hand to him. He nodded and went off his way.

If only I should've said something.

Like, Take care or something...else.

I went back inside- as I got in I close the door. I lean on the door- I'm so confused because of the way he looks at me with admiration.

He made me feel something and I'm in denial about it, who cares? I can be in denial forever, I'll live like that.

This chapter is soo weird for me though, not my type of genre but why tf did I write it? Oh because I'm so depressed that I skipped school because people are so annoying and a bunch of hypocrites.

Bye my readers, Luv ya!

Vote and comment you guys! I need it - it's the percentage of me updating. Or not. I'll update soon, let me just think about some other plots.