Chapter 5

"H-hey wait a minute!" You yelled as you follow him from behind, you were so angry this man doesn't know how to properly rule. Next time if there'll ever be a next time- I swear upon my self that I'll kick his balls when he doesn't change his ways.

"But they're still your people! You can't just let them suffer and you'd be happy about it." You convinced, he didn't even look at you. He just continued to walk as his robe dangled behind him, tsk corrupt. "You were put in this kingdom to look after the people not them to look after you- to help them and ofcourse, to develop this kingdom! You can't possibly think that you can change it upside down with one flick of your fingers!" You raised your voice, not once he reacted. He's probably ignoring you.

"And the children, I can't even think anything more worse! I have said this already but the children are homeless and in great need of help! And all you do is sit here and eat there." You wanted him to find his senses for the things he's done to his own kingdom. "When your kingdom will fall under your name, you're part of the fallen, this is like the domino effect, at the end it will always end up with you."

You wanted to whack his head, although you're making a ruckus but if you wanna be in a civil kingdom you have to go through him.

"You're a corrupt pig!" You yelled. You wished you haven't said that but he turned around briskly.

"Listen here, you don't know my kingdom and most of all you don't know me. You just arrived here and all you do is rant there and blamed me for the causes, don't try to act like you know everything, Princess, because you actually don't." He stormed off, turning a sharp turn. You were left there, again. But he's proving a point, you did pushed his buttons, you walk back from where you came from and asked the servant where your room is.

You stared outside the window in your room, it was so gloomy and lonely, you would go insane if you listen to the silence more closely as their whispers are bearly audible. Today was supposed to be your wedding day, it turns out it's not. You slipped off the wedding gown and slipped on the same casual green dress. It was supposed to be hell but it turns out- as the wedding is off it just got less heller.

Not even an hour in here and you already decided to get back to your kingdom, but no not yet- you still got helping of people to do. The right hand of the family is your uncle, which means he's the substitute of ruling the kingdom. He's trustworthy to not let you and your family down.

Just give me five days. You said to yourself.

You walk down the stairs and the gloomy atmosphere inside the castle is much thicker than your patience. You thought about exploring around, maybe the outside? Yep.

You walk outside the castle, you walk around then it and ended up at the back. You haven't noticed it until you saw big walls and a lot of cannons, as it's guarding the castle. A lot of guards came into view, they all bowed so you bowed back. You wish that you can talk to them and ask them about the history of this place, but they're too terrifying to talk to, so you walk away feeling a little ashamed for being here. Why? Because, you're too vulnerable to be here.

As you continue to walk, you noticed something, it was not in your castle at all. You looked at it as curiosity resurfaced the feeling, hm, you thought. Although, it's familiar. Oh right that's it!
You almost grabbed the handle but then a guard came into view before you as he seperated you and the wooden rotten door. He crossed both of his hands, looking tough.

"You're not allowed here, your highness, it's forbidden to come here unless you're a keeper here or the king himself." He didn't even looked at you, if it's possible he's probably a machine. Darn, you cursed.

"But what's inside?" Curiosity made you asked. He looked at you in disbelief, you looked as well.

"It's a dungeon, your highness, there's nothing suprising there." He nonchalantly said. You gasped. There's nothing suprising about a dungeon? Ofcourse, there is!