Chapter 9

Didn't
Proofread
This

+

I feel my body getting numb, as I sat there- hoping for hope. I'm so weak, vulnerable. I slowly open my eyes, at first it was blurry which I noticed the pain in my head started to pound in a menacing level. I groaned and bended my neck a little to stretch it. My vision started to get vivid, I noticed that we're in the same place- the tunnel.

"She's awake" someone spoke. My head pounded to the voice.

Pair of footsteps walked towards me, I closed my eyes and focused on the pain to stop. This is shit. I groaned in pain.

"Hey, Princess." Someone greeted. I was still closing my eyes, as I tried to let the pain stop.

"Ouch, my head.." I began. I tried to touch my head and massaged it but it was tied to a confusing knot. I open my eyes to see who it was. "Who are you?" It asked, as the faces of my kidnappers were delineated. The candle light shown some angles of them.

"We never met before" he chuckled. I knitted my eyebrows at him. "But, I'm Sid."

I didn't spoke.

"And you must be wondering why I bought you here" His expression is now different. He was dead serious.

"No" I dryly said.

"Pretty simple." He clapped both of his hands as he's ready to share his idea. "You're royal, you have a kingdom, and mostly you got?"

"Circles?" I knitted my eyebrows together as he formed both of his pointed finger and thumb- representing cirlcles? He let me finish is sentence.

"No, Money!" He raised his voice with pride. He laughed wickidly.

"Money? All you need is money? Duh, I didn't bring any." You shrugged. He looked at you in disbelief. "Listen here, never lie to me." He gripped my shoulders tightly. I began to wince.

"Hands off!" I scolded. He didn't oblige, but before he can withdraw his hands- he intensely stared at me with hatred.

"Seriously, if you wanted money- and fortunately, I'm not your King nor Queen, or the one who conquer this kingdom. But It's not me- it's Seavey, that corrupt pig" I gave him a pointed look. He took awhile to get that but began to nod to his comrades.

"The girl's right, that son of a bitch king is reason why we're like this.." he said to his comrades. I nodded for encouragement, am I good or what?

"And that seetles it. Untie me and we'll part ways, Sir Sid." I smiled forcely at him. Damn, if this head isn't gonna healed, I'll probably gonna head out.

"Pfft" him and his allys laughed at me in unison. In what in the world is funny? I knotted both of my eyebrows and begin to get annoyed.

"Did you actually think that we'll gonna let you go that easy? Princess, you're gonna be the bait. We'll gonna wait for prince charming to get here and to find his damsel in distress~ Aah" they faked sighing like a girl. My mouth fell agaped and looked af him- horrified but soon I realized something, something that they would change their impracticable minds.

"Sorry fellas, but the king doesn't care about anyone but himself- I was only visiting. Did you even noticed that your king doesn't even cared about his people? Duh." I rolled my eyeballs at them and sneered. I know I got them well, their faces twisted in disbelief but then their faces turned again in mockery.

"Sorry to burst your bubbles, Princess. But do you know the rule of wars?" He mocked. An arrogant I see.

"Yes, they would attack this kingdom if something ever happend to me." I smiled sweetly. He nodded in agreement. He was about to say something but I intervene briskly. "Which means, if you guys kill me or kidnapped me, my kingdom will decimate yours. And you know what that means? Your habitats are no longer available!" I said as if they just won a noble prize.