Chapter 16

I didn't
Proofread
This

+

I stare back at the dress on my bed, I looked at it reluctantly as it's raven black color glimmer to the light. Am I sure to wear this?

Well, we have to wear something or we'll be naked. I thought- I raised the dress infront of me and reluctantly wore it. I look back to see myself at the mirror and admit to myself that it looked good. The dress hugged my curves, the designs are impeccably stunning. It's just sad to wore this- though this is my mother's and I have to wear this to be with her.

A light knock came into the door that gave me a little fright. "Coming!" I yelled and hurriedly went to the door to see a maid, she smiled softly at me. "King Herron from the western Kingdom is here," she bowed. My mind realized and smiled back to her. "Oh yes, tell him I'm coming." I said. She went off her way to deliver the message.

I put on my hills and fix my hair- I just want to look presentable for tonight and to remind myself that It is Jonah I'm coming about not the king. I opened the door and walk my way to the stairs- King Herron stood there at the end of the stairs whose back is turned towards me. He finally faced me and extended his arms and offer it to me to hold it. I gladly accepted.

"You look impeccably outstanding tonight, My queen." He complimented. I couldn't help but blush and forgot that I'm older. "You don't look so bad yourself." I retorted. He looked at me with his dark brown eyes and smiled. "Shall we go?" He suggested. I nodded and said, "We shall." We walk out of the castle and into the carriage.

As the travel went, King Herron didn't take his mind off of princess Kay of Velihan. Ofcourse, boys are utterly drawn to love a woman. "What is she wearing tonight? I wondered," He began to think and look at me- finding suggestions or maybe answers. I rolled my eyes at his nuissance of a question. "I don't know, why are you asking me that?" I defended. The question is dirty but at the same time is full of curiosity.

As we got closer- the castle seems to have more energy and light, it didn't look like the castle I got myself into trouble. His castle always looked nice but the only problem is- it's just so dark and gloomy. The carriage turned an abrupt halt, I stared outside that we were infront of his castle. I gulped down, why am I scared? I shouldn't be. He should be the one who's scared.

King Herron got out and offer his hands. I stare at his hands for a moment- hesitating on going outside, but maybe I can have fun in there after a long day. I accepted his hand and we both went inside. My knees are beginning to shake as each step we took in the stairs, I let out a shaky breath and the guards smiled at us- I smiled back and I saw Harold there. "Harold," I breath adding a little wave. "Aye, you're majesty. Glad you're back!" He saluted at me, I bowed at him and just laugh it off.

"Seems like you know everybody here," King Herron muttered adding alittle laugh. I awkwardly laugh and shook my head. "No, I dont- Hi Aurora!" I waved at Aura who has a big smile in her face, we talked a little with Aurora when I stayed here for a while. Herron sighed amusingly and laugh the irony.

"Okay, remember the plan okay, you're majesty? We'll be acting like a sweet couple like so drawn into each other." Herron reminded. I made the plan when we were traveling to here and he seems to agree with it. "I made the plan, I got this- trust me." I said. He nodded and snaked his arm around my waist.

As the door before us open, my breath caught up in the crowd of people. They all look at us in amazement and in awe. I smiled and wave at them and so did King Herron did. Wave and smile boys, just wave and smile.

I don't belong here.

We both walk down the stairs with his hands on my waist. I can't help but blush at the people who clapped at us as we pass them. "She's looking at us.." King Herron muttered at me. I look above the aisle to see Princess Kay with..