Chapter 21

Y'all Daniel in the bath tub is a fucking model! Our innocent baby is now a man! Oh my good!

Stream chills everyone! The mv is out

I didn't
Proofread
This
Shit

+

I look at the mirror to see that my right eye started to bruise, I cursed under my breath. A went to a small tub inside the bathroom and grab a pail. I return to the mirror and gently wash my face. I shriek a little at the pain. A light knock on the door came in- I didn't bothered to look up.

"Come in,"

Then from the reflection of the mirror- Aurora came, the maid, with a basket. I look behind me and gave her a weak smile- she smiled back. "I'm here to check on you, you're majesty.." she began and walk up to me. "I'm alright, Aurora.." I lied and closed my eyes for a bit.

"Here's the ice, I'll just gently tap it onto your bruise so it will soothe the pain.." She ignored my statement and went to her basket to find the ice. I smiled at her- she didn't really believe about I lied until she insisted. After all- she's the nurse and a maid at once.

"Let me see that your majesty," she went up to me and bended a little so she can level on my head- I was sitting. "Oh, that's a bruise right there, don't worry." She said, she light tilt my head so she can put ice on it. Once the ice made contact on the bruise I winced a little as paim developed again. "Don't worry, you're majesty. It'll so be gone," she soothingly said. Then- she wrapped it around with a cloth to steady the ice on my eye, I already cleaned it and she noticed because my face is wet from the water.

"There," she stepped back to look at the cloth around my face.

"Thanks, Aurora." I managed a smile and look at my reflection in the mirror. Ah, so this is one of the karma I have. "This is kinda heavy," I chuckled and refered it to the ice.

"Oh yes, I apologize for that" She said smiling.

"It's okay."

I began to stood up from my seat- Aurora's eyes widend in surprise. "You're majesty, you should relax for a bit." She suggested. I shook my head 'no'

"Aurora I'm fine. I'm honestly fine." I chuckled. I'm alright but my eye hurt so much though. Whenever I look at my side or tilt my injured eye- this nausea feeling came in and I can't help but to let my head hurt.

"Ah, you're right- I should relax.." I sat back down on the wooden chair and begin to close my eyes to soothe the headache. I heard Aurora sighed and scram her basket for something.

"Here you go, you're majesty. You should drink this.." She gave me a pill and a glass of water. I look at it then nodded in agreement. "Thanks" then I gulped down the pill using the water. I let out a relief sigh and closed my eyes one more time before resting my head on both of my arms.

This night is a big disaster- I should've not let people kiss me. I'm such a bitch for doing it, but I couldn't help it- I also want to find somebody else that would fix me inside, that would let me forget the past that hurt me so badly. It wasn't Zach's fault for kissing me, it was me because I let him do it. But, it did insulted me that he just kissed me to move on from Kay and her flirtatious actions- not to mention that she started to flirt with Daniel.

My mind wandered through Daniel's. I grimaced at the thought of him- why does he have to be this possesive? We're nothing, we're just two people- with nothing in between. I never gave him the consent of hurting someone physically if I ever kissed a person. What has gotten into him?