"Guys I heard the hotel is doing something special at the lake wanna go with me?" The miniature Agreste made his way over to the couch.

"Umm-" Gabriel was interrupted by Nathalie, "Of course we would Adrien."

He followed her request why was he always putty in her hands.. They put on some warm clothes getting ready to head out to the lake.

"Are you ready to go Adrien?" Nathalie knocked on his door.

"I'll be there in a minute I'll catch up with you guys." He laid in bed enjoying himself this is going to be a great night.

"Ok," she walked back over to Gabriel.

"S-sir I can walk by m-myself..." Nathalie kept her eye on the hand that was now on her waist.

"Your still recovering from the affects of the miraculous I don't want you collapsing."

She grumbled a bit before she wrapped her hand around his waist as well.

Adrien spied outside the window with his bluetooth controller, "three..two..one!" The moment they walked up to the lake he clicked the button making the entire lake lit up with the warmth of the candle lights.

"Its beautiful.." Nathalie walked down to the dock reaching for a note left by Adrien.

The little note said,

Hi!

Have a great time with your boat ride I hope you guys enjoy it!

- From Adrien

-----------------------------

"I guess Adrien wanted us to have a night alone Sir." She handed him the note.

"Hmm.. We shouldn't let his effort go to waste then. He did do a terrific job." Gabriel gestured at the illuminated lake in front of them.

He helped her into the boat being ever so gentle so she didn't fall.

"Thank you sir," Nathalie sat down carefully on a pillow pile.

Gabriel carefully lowered himself into the boat not wanting for it to topple over.

"What shall we talk about Sir?"

"I thought I told you there is no need to call me Sir, you can call me Gabe or Gabriel whichever one you prefer more."

"Of course, Gabriel can I um.. where is this heading you and me...?" Her voice became quiet and soft.

"Im getting to old to be Hawkmoth Nathalie.. When I saw you getting ill...it broke my heart I can't loose you to..I need you more than I need her. You've always been at my side.. even when you found out I'm the most horrible man in Paris....What I'm trying to say is I want to spend my life with you... Only if you want to as well of course..." Gabriel's face blushed a beautiful crimson color as he put her hands on hers.

Nathalies face could of competed and won with any champion tomato, as her face was just as red as one. "I-i would love to..." She leaned over kissing him softly on the lips as she crawled over to his side of the boat.

He wrapped his hands around her holding her in the bridal carry.

"Gabe.. the boat is leaning this way maybe we should stay on separate sides..."

"Nonsense my Nathalie I could do so much before this thing tips." He stood up still carrying her, "G-gabriel.." She clenched onto his shirt as he kept doing something risky.

He stood up on the very tip of the boat they would've been fine.. if he knew a way to get down without it tipping I guess he didn't think very far ahead.

"If you t-tip this thing..you owe me 18 euros.."

"Im about to be a richer than 18 euros in about a mi-" I guess he wasn't going to be 18 euros richer as the boat capsized tossing them into the frigid cold water.

Nathalie looked at him with an 'I told you so' imitating off of her.

"I guess you owe me Sir- I mean Gabriel." She corrected herself moments afterward.

"I guess so," he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

The two love birds stayed floating in the cold water holding hands, Gabriel had broken the silence by giving her a passionate kiss on the lips as he cradled her face in his hands.

Duusu and Nooroo floated above the capsized boat completely dry and drinking coffee and tea.

"You guys should head inside before you freeze," The small purple Kwami flew over handing them some tea that was in thumbtack cup he made himself.

They swam from the middle of the lake to the shore passing by the many water Lillies carrying candles that lit up the night sky. Cold wind shot right through them sending shivers down their spines.

-----------------------------

Gabriel took off his wet clothes putting on one of the complimentary robes the hotel had provided them, while Nathalie warmed up with a boiling hot shower.

The raspberry shampoo and soaps were a nice change from her usual.

It was quite late and she was still exhausted she even was considering staying at this hotel a day longer. Nathalie stepped outside the shower on to the cold tile of the bathroom floor. A white fluffy towel covering herself as she dried her wet hair for the second time today. Black blue hair draped over her shoulders as she dressed herself in the satin pajamas Gabriel had made for her.

-----------------------------

Adrien walked in on the two of them at 12:28 he needed some more macadamia nuts for his hamster to keep him quiet so he could sleep. Instead what he found was a really cute moment Nathalie was laying in his fathers arms as the movie continued to play on the tv.. ♥️

-----------------------------

I hope it turned out well please leave any Gabenath Prompts in the comments

because I still have tons of time on my hands

♥️ Have a great day OwO ♥️