New wardrobe

After the initial panic that went through Nathalies mind she calmed down. Adrien looked somewhat excited which was normal, he had always wanted a sibling. "Maybe you could use my old clothes Nathalie! Until we can go out to the store of course." He smiled widely. "Thanks Adrien, but I will not need to go to the store after I will be fine." Adrien seemed disappointed he must of been looking forward to go shopping for her. The last thing Nathalie needed was to be doted on just because she was a few sizes smaller. "Come on we'll go look for some clothes now." Adrien smiled as he took Nathalie small hand and lead her upstairs."

 Nathalie rummaged through large bags of clothes all with the butterfly logo. She honestly couldn't believe he didn't make the connection by now. Adrien pulled out a bag from the very back it was old and dusty. "How about this..?" He opened it to reveal a sleeveless cardigan the color of sweet cinnamon rolls, an ivory dress shirt with high collar and long sleeves, and a pair of peanut trousers, and a pair of black shoes. None of this matched, but why would it. Why would it though it was meant to be worn by Adrien. "This will work well, thank you Adrien." She said while taking the clothes. About 5-10 minutes later she came out.  "You look cute Nathalie." Adrien's innocent voice and smile was enough to make any bad situation look good. "Thanks Adrien." She smiled.

 "Tomorrow we'll bring you to a LensCrafters because I don't think those fit anymore." Adrien said as he pushed her glasses back up. Nathalie felt her pride taking a big hit, as Adrien pushed her glasses back up as if she was a little kid. She was a kid, but she still had the mind of an adult. "O-ok, Adrien." She smiled.