A game of hide and seek

𝗪𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 :𝗢 

𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 ;𝘄;

Gabriel had already left leaving Nathalie and Adrien alone together. 

Nathalie opened her eyes immediately noticing Gabriel was gone.

"Gabriel..." She knew exactly where he went, so she snuck away from Adrien and transformed.

She jumped across the top of buildings, she had been feeling better so she moved quickly.

As Mayura thought there he was the man of her dreams.

"Hawky!!!" She jumped down and hugged him.

"Mayura you know using the miraculous is bad for you health.." 

Ladybug turned her head when she heard that.

"It doesn't matter I wanted to be with you!" She hugged him.

"I um couldn't help but overhear but the miraculous shouldn't be bad for her health.." Ladybug approached them.

"Her miraculous is broken.. So yes it does effect her..." He looked Ladybug in the eyes.

"Oh, Im sorry.." Ladybug left and started looking again.

At this point people were starting to worry if the lucky charm was eaten.. They still had hope though.

Mayura slipped a note to every hero that was there searching that said, "Come find me." With a peacock feather on the note.

Rena Rouge approached Ladybug, "Does she mean like hide an seek?"

"I think so.. and we have to look for her she's only a child.." Ladybug gathered all the heroes up to look for her.

"Rena Rouge, Carapace, Queen Bee, search the stores. Viperion, Ryuko, search the rooftops. Me and Hawkmoth will search the park."

Everybody set off looking for Mayura, meanwhile Adrien was freaking out at home that he lost Nathalie and Gabriel.

"Hawkmoth I know we're kind of enemies, but what are you reasons for getting the miraculous..?" Ladybug attempted to break the silence.

"I wanted to bring my wife b-back... I'm not so sure anymore....." He spoke after a few minutes.

"Thats a touching cause.. but you know the after effects could be catastrophic.." 

Hawkmoth walked the rest of the way in silence..

~ᴍᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ~

Everything was so amazing she was having the time of her life. She wasn't even hiding all she was doing was walking around. 

"Hey Andre!" She ran up to his ice-cream cart, "One for me and Haw-" Mayura couldn't even finish her sentence he ran away.

"Thats sad .." She started making her own cone, blackberry, blueberry, and raspberry ice cream. She didn't know what she was doing she just put her favorite flavors together.

She walked and sat down at a bench looking towards the Eiffel Tower.

What next.. Mayura surveyed her surroundings looking around for more things to do.

Balloons, keychains, tourist gift shops.... So many things to do...one thing struck her mind before anything else could a dog walker was approaching with many lovable pooches.

She ran up to him, "Can I pet them..?" 

"Go ahead." He stopped walking.

"Absolutely adorable!" She said as she hugged a pug.

"Thank you sir!" She ran off to find the person selling balloons. 

Hawkmoth and Ladybug walked up behind the man with dogs, "Have you seen Mayura?" Ladybug asked.

"Is she some little girl with blue skin?" The dog man turned around.

"Yes! She is where did she go?" Hawkmoth asked worriedly.

"Uhh.. Over der." The man pointed to the left.

"Thank you!" They said in unison as Hawkmoth and Ladybug rushed in that direction.

"Um I'll have this balloon and ya that'll be it-" Mayura was interrupted.

"A-a-are you M-m-m-mayura?" The vendor stuttered. 

"Ya why..?" She looked up at him.

The guy ran off as fast has his little legs would take him.

"Well he left all his balloons... Im just going to take one." She took a balloon and put some money on his chair.

She heard Hawkmoth and Ladybug on her tail and she bolted.

"I have to get out of here!" She thought as she ran towards the bridge.

"Ack!" She tripped on a rock flopping into a pile of fresh snow.

Hawkmoth and Ladybug finally caught up to her. 

"Mayura why- .. Wait what is that?" Ladybug picked up a red lollipop peeking out of the snow, the fabled lucky charm everybody had been searching for!

"Its the lucky charm!!" Ladybug started jumping up and down from excitement.

"Lucky Charm!!!!" She threw it into the air, and everybody was changed back to normal.

"Ah 💙...this body feels so much better than being a kid.." Mayura felt herself.

"Let just go home.." Hawkmoth looked away even though nobody could see the intense blush under his mask.

"Aw isn't that cute!" Ladybug teased a bit as they left for the rooftops.

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟰 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆𝗯𝘂𝗴. ;𝘄;