Is he drunk?

Gabriel slumped himself into the limousine.

"Nathalie could you hand me that." He gestured towards the alcohol.

"Um.. Sure.." She gave him a bottle of vodka and some shot glasses.

"Just when I thought talking to Jagged could get any worse.. He finds a way to get even more annoying.." He downed 4 shots and Nathalie watched him with a stunned look on her face.

Nathalie started going through multiple plans, she's taken care of him when hew was drunk before, but she really didn't have the 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 to persuade him any more....

She watched him down two more, and she started getting more worried thats 6 shots of vodka!

"Sir are you sure your not drinking to much..?" 

"What do you mean?!~"

It was to late she was doomed he was drunk... He must of had more when she wasn't watching..

"This is a disaster!!!" She repeated that to herself so many times, as if it was a desperate cry for help.

She took the bottle of vodka and put it back in the ice cooler.

"Whyyyy," Gabriel pleaded with her.

"So darn charming.... Whyyyy....!!" Nathalie mumbled.

"Oh were home!" Nathalie pulled him out of the limousine and into the mansion.

"Adrien!!!!" She called for him.

"W-what!?" Adrien came out of his bedroom with his hair messy and his pajamas on.

"I need help your fathers drunk!!" Nathalie pleaded.

"Ok I'll bring him in room... You get the um..water..Yes get some water dilute the alcohol inside him something like that." Adrien started pulling Gabriel into his room.

She ran an grabbed some water and then joined Adrien and Gabriel in his room.

"I have some water.." She handed it Adrien.

"Thanks.. Nathalie you should probably go to sleep its really late.."

"No.. Im staying up and helping he's a handful when he's drunk." 

Duusu whispered to Gabriel from behind the bed frame, "Gabriel show them the secret Nathalie picture..."

"You know I'd neverrr~ Say the but I have a picture of Nathalie...~" The drunken mess grabbed the picture frame.

"Gabriel thats a picture of Emilie..." Nathalie reassured him.

"But this .. Isn't," He pulled the picture of Nathalie out from behind Emilie.

He passed out soon afterwards he showed it to them.

"Nathalie you look like a tomato!" Adrien started laughing.

Nathalie started screaming into the pillow, while Adrien was a laughing mess on the floor.

"Adrien you should go to sleep you have school In the morning.." She yawned afterwards.

"I should be saying the same to you.." Adrien chuckled.

Adrien cuddled Nathalie up on his lap.

"Yes this is what a big brother would do this is amazing!" Adrien thought.

"Nathalie asleep on my lap yes this is what big brother would do!" 

"Can't I have some cheese?!" Plagg complained.

"No Im doing big brother stufffff! Just sleep the hunger off." He whispered.

"Fine but I'm not happy about it!" He laid o Nathalie's shoulder.

Duusu and Nooroo sulked in the corner Plagg just took their spot! They always slept there.

(if your wondering why they're not saying oh my it is Chat Noir. It's because they feel bad that Gabriel never spent much time with him )

"Plagg do you ever think dad and Nathalie will get together..?" Adrien questioned.

"I don't know kid ask them." Plagg poked Nathalie.

"Hmph.."

                                                            ~ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ~

"Urghhh... What happened.." Gabriel groaned. He looked around and saw Adrien and Nathalie sleeping beside him.

He stumbled into the bathroom and got ready, despite a hangover he still had to look for that damn lucky charm.

He transformed and left out the window.

                                                             ~ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ~