Spending time with Duusu

Duusu laid on her chest watching Nathalie sleep peacefully. They were there for about and an hour, until Nathalie started to wake. She stretched and started rubbing her eyes. 

"Good Morning miss Nathalie." Duusu spoke in soft motherly voice that was a change from her usual yelling.

"Morning...." Nathalies small voice was barely heard.

Duusu flew over to the medicine cabinet to look for her medicine.

"Miss Nathalie what are you supposed to take? I cant find it." Duusu rummaged through ton of prescription bottles. 

Ever since Nathalie fell ill from the peacock miraculous, many prescription pills, tablets, and dissolves filled the medicine cabinets. 

Gabriel was extremely careful with her now, he had even asked her to move in with him a month ago, so he could take care of her. Basically Nathalies dream had come true, living with Gabriel. 

"It's the.. um.. uh..." She had trouble remembering and went to her tablet for the answer.

Nathalie clicked on the medicine calendar she used, but everything wasn't updated for her shrunken self.

"I don't think I can take those anymore.. Its not kid medicine." Nathalie fell backwards back onto the bed.

"Hmmmm," the small Kwami hummed as she zipped around the room looking for her medicine.

"Just forget it... Can't we play a game.." Nathalie whined.

The small blue Kwami's face lit up when she heard the word GAME. She came back holding UNO, and a deck of cards.

"Choose your game," The small Kwami displayed the UNO cards with more enthusiasm.

"How about UNO?" Nathalie grabbed the small deck of cards.

"WoopeEEeeeEE!!!!!" Duusu flew around the room excitedly.

"How do you play it?" Nathalie held the deck of cards.

"Um... I don't know." She looked at Nathalie.

"I know how to play Senet though.." 

"Whats that..?" 

"Some old Egypt game thing I used to play it with Nooroo all the time"

"Oh, well lets just try and figure this out first." 

Nathalie and Duusu went on playing the game incorrectly.

"UNO!!!!!" Duusu yelled when she still had 4 cards left.

"You always win!!!" Nathalie whined a bit.

"Don't worry about it miss Nathalie, you have to remember I'm thousands of years older than you." Duusu hugged Nathalie's arm.

"What next?" Duusu asked Nathalie.

"Hmmm, I know!!" Nathalie jumped off the bed and ran to find a sketch book.

Duusu played around Gabriel's room while she waited. She knocked over a picture of Emilie scaring the heck out of her. Duusu picked it up and set it back in rightful place, but right behind the frame normally hidden from sight a picture of Nathalie hidden behind Emilie's photo.

"Gabriel you sly dog, but you cant fool me!" Duusu hid the picture of Nathalie back behind Emilie's photo. She had always suspected that he loved Nathalie but this was the icing on the cake. 

Nathalie came running in with a sketch book and some drawing supplies she found.

"YaYyYYYYYyY!!!!" Duusu grabbed some pencils and started scribbling Nooroo, while Nathalie took her time drawing a blue wedding dress, with a flowing veil and silver jewelry. Nathalie had picked up some things after watching Gabriel draw so much. Its how she imagined herself on her wedding day, of course she needed Gabriel for that. 

"You look wonderful miss Nathalie," Duusu pointed to her drawing.

"Thanks, Duusu." She looked at the small blue Kwami.

"Maybe one day..." Nathalie smiled.