CHAPTER TWO

02||NO OFF TOPIC QUESTIONS. BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO!

What happened next was something Eris couldn't have prepared for

What happened next was something Eris couldn't have prepared for. Waking up with a shudder running down her spine, the plantinum blonde bathed in sweat, her breath as shaky as ever. "Fuck." she mumbled to herself in annoyance.

Another sleepless night had past as the spiderwoman climbed out of her bed, dressing herself in a ripped jeans and a white shirt with a grey collar before sauntering over to the kitchen. "Uh... g-good morning." a voice whispered hoarsly, stuttering slightly but kind nevertheless . The young Cinder woman turned around and stood face to face with the green haired Gar.

The platinum blonde gave the Logan boy a friendly nod as they headed to the kitchen, buzzing with the few people that lived in the tower. "Hey there party people." Donna joked, sipping from what Eris assumed was a cup of coffee as black as her soul. "It's morning, how can I be a party person in the morning when I'm not even a morning person?" the young Cinder woman wondered.

Shooting a web to open up a cabinet, shooting another one before a cup flew in her hand, almost hitting Jason in the face as he went to grab one himself, and she filled it with coffee. "MOTHERFUCK!" the dark brown haired young man grunted in anger, turning to Eris with a frown on his face. The spiderwoman smiled, sipping from her cup innocently. "What?" Slightly laughing at the Cinder woman's actions, Hank and Dawn turned away to sit down at the counter with the others, seemingly deep in conversation with one another.

"So Eris, what made you decide to go into this business?" Rachel asked curiously, not aware of the gravity behind the possible answer as Donna and Dick halted turning to each other, the others sensing the uneasy feeling from the duo. "I don't know Rachel, why did you become, well, a Titan?" the spiderwoman inquired, her eyes narrowing at the raven haired girl. "My father was...not easy."  she replied with a slight pause inbetween her words. "Don't worry, not everyone has parents that are easy, I can speak from experience." Eris assured with a stern voice, downing her the rest of her coffee in one go as she walked out of the room.

_____________*~【🕸️】~*____________

The platinum blonde pulled up her boots, the hem of her suit curling slightly at her neck. Clutching her mask in her hand, the Spiderwoman eyes glided around the room, adorned with all too familiar suits in their cases. Her eyes landed on a case next to her own, containing Dove's suit but the Cinder woman remembered when someone else's resided in it. When her suit was in it. 'What am I even doing here? I promised her I'd n-' Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a voice coming from behind her.

"Never thought I'd see the day of you suiting up here. Not again anyway." Eris swiveled around, eyes connecting with the resident half-amazonian as she walked down the small stairs, grabbing her daggers and sliding them down her boots. "Well neither did I Donna." the platinum blonde smiled with strain. "You know after, well, everything, I thought you'd quit. Being Spiderwoman I mean." the Troy woman uttered as she sat down wringing her hands together. The Cinder woman rolled her eyes, turning to Donna before matching out "The world needs a spider."