EXTENDED SUMMARY

❝S̷o̷m̷e̷t̷i̷m̷e̷s̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷s̷ ̷i̷n̷ ̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷h̷e̷a̷d̷ ̷a̷r̷e̷ ̷w̷a̷y̷ ̷w̷o̷r̷s̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷n̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷y̷ ̷p̷u̷t̷ ̷i̷n̷ ̷b̷o̷o̷k̷s̷ ̷o̷r̷ ̷f̷i̷l̷m̷s̷

S̷o̷m̷e̷t̷i̷m̷e̷s̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷s̷ ̷i̷n̷ ̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷h̷e̷a̷d̷ ̷a̷r̷e̷ ̷w̷a̷y̷ ̷w̷o̷r̷s̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷n̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷y̷ ̷p̷u̷t̷ ̷i̷n̷ ̷b̷o̷o̷k̷s̷ ̷o̷r̷ ̷f̷i̷l̷m̷s̷.

____________*~【🕸️】~*___________

❝Dick has told me a lot about you. I'm the new Robin, Jason Todd. ❞

Funny. I never heard about you.❞

in which a web-slinging hero is asked to join the Titans, only to be caught by the eye of a next-in-line vigilantly and a battle of a lifetime that might leave everything she holds dear on the line. Maybe even her own life. Or someone else's.

OR

Web-slinger Eris Cinder, aka Spiderwoman, has worked alone for as long as she remembers. She worked together with a few people, a few years ago, but once that ended in a bloody disaster, it was never talked about again and she swore that it was better to be on her own then to work with others, while risking lives of innocent people.

But when old friends are in dire need and she must let go of her past, she joins a band of side-kick heroes just for one more time. Right? When she comes to understand that being alone and independent isn't always a good thing like she always thought it was, the vigilante finds herself in the midst of one of her greatest battles yet. When everything is on the line, what will she do? When lives are in danger, will she save them? If she'll even be able to save anyone at all.

____________*~【🕸️】~*___________

N̷o̷r̷m̷a̷l̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷a̷n̷ ̷i̷l̷l̷u̷s̷i̷o̷n̷.̷ ̷W̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷n̷o̷r̷m̷a̷l̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷s̷p̷i̷d̷e̷r̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷h̷a̷o̷s̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷f̷l̷y̷.

DEDICATIONS!KallistaLovewestaIIen anti-heroinesliteralsupergirlSaraPlessersReadingBookQueen

DEDICATIONS!
KallistaLove
westaIIen
anti-heroines
literalsupergirl
SaraPlessers
ReadingBookQueen