7

Baekhyun POV

'my baby are you still sulking at me ?'
'
yes I am. You always block whenever I want to be with Sese.i hate you ' she answer me back which made me chuckled.

Currently me and Ji Eun is waiting for the guest in the living room while mom and dad is waiting for outside.

' Eunnie you look very prettyyy... now how bout you and me go out together tomorrow' I asked her which makes she kinda of happy.

' you promise okay?' she answered it

'i promise '. I replied her back.

' son and my daughter please set the table they are here !' shouted my mom. After we set the table we sat surrounding the table.

' So this is Mr. Park and his family. Their son is..... '

'Chanyeol ?'
'Ji Eun ?'

Ji Eun POV

' I guess they already know each other?'

' mommy we are classmates ' I answer my mom.

' no wonder. My child I heard that you really like playing piano could you sometimes teach me how ? Cause this boy said that he doesn't have time ' I guess this is Mrs. Park ?

' sure Mrs. Park , if you want to teach after this it would be great ' I answer it while smiling.

' see chan. Atleast she never ignore me for a year ' everybody laughed when Mrs. Park blurted that sentences.

After eating I told Mrs. Park that I'm will wait for her at the music room which is near to my room.

I was looking at the sky and didn't saw a person was beside me.

' you don't have friends ?'

' you scared me. Well I don't now except for one.. '

' why do you mean ?'

' people friend me cause I'm rich. I just wanted many friends by not judging my looks but now days they judge about it. Only Sehun it's my friend.'

' hey you have me ? '

' you like to be one ? '

' sure cause why not ? I want more friends? '

..............

Little do they know that they are being watched..,.......

' they look great each other right ?'

++++
Sorry if there's any mistake 😅