2

Ji Eun POV

The next day went to horrible for me.
Because I asked Sehun to help me with carrying some books to the office and he helped me , but it went horrible after that.

After Sehun left to the canteen , I was bullied by a dozen of girls suddenly saying that ' I'm a slut' and much more. After plenty of Puches and kick, they dashed out from the scene leaving me here alone with these bruises.

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕

" Want some help ?" a male voice make you look up and just nodded because you know that if you open your mouth your are gonna cry.

The boy just smiled at helped you from the floor as if your body is stucked on the floor. "Do you want go to the nurse or somewhere else before the nurse office ?" He asked you because he knows that you wanted to have some fresh air first.

" Rooftop then the nurse ?" You replied back to him and it makes him smiled.

When you guys arrived there he suddenly spoke " btw I'm chanyeol and you ?"

" Ji Eun "

" Ouh so why are got hurt by those slut ?"

"Cause I asked my bestie to helped and when he left they started to punch and kick me "

"Wait I guess you are not same level as them right ?"

"What do you mean ?"

" The status "

" I guess btw (by the way) how you know it ?"

" By your watch and your phone case "

You look at your watch and your case and agreed to him because the case is very limited and your parents got it for your birthday. But the watch is your mom gave it to you. And it's only wear for the high standard of people.

" I guess you too as well " you spoked.

" If you say soo. So now you want to go there ? "

" Yup I'm finally better now. Thank you for the refreshing weather, sky "

He just smiled secretly at your behavior.

----------------