"Again exactly my expression.",

"So you're saying Irene is Sarah's aunt.", Pablo said.

"I don't know but I mean she has to be you know. She was the only person Sarah ever hated and she didn't mention anything about it."

"Plus, Irene also hated her, according to Mr Darren.", he said.

Both of them remained quiet for a while before Lisa remembered the diner was up ahead. She didn't want to eat there though, because of what happened the last time.

"Uhm would you mind eating at my house?", she asked and before he could answer she explained herself. "It's just, I don't want us discussing at the diner and someone hearing us and then something like what happened with Miles happens again or....",

"It's fine Lisa. I'll eat at your place. Plus, I like your food.", he said and a small blush crept up her cheeks.

She had cooked for Hugh only a small amount of time. Though he was her boyfriend, he hardly spent time at her house.

"Thanks.", she said. Pablo sensed a little bit of awkwardness and changed the subject.

"So uh... maybe we can visit Irene tomorrow.", Pablo said.

"Why?", she asked.

"So we can ask her if she's truly Sarah's aunt. I mean Sarah didn't write it in her diary so we are just guessing. Plus, we can also find out why she hated Sarah.", Pablo said and Lisa's eyes widened a bit.

"Pablo. What if she's the one who killed her?", she asked and Pablo seemed stunned for a moment. Then he seemed thoughtful before he spoke.

"If she's the one. She wouldn't tell us why she hated Sarah.", he said and she looked at him confused as they neared her house.

"How would that show that she's the one?", she asked.

"Well if she is, she wouldn't tell us why she hated Sarah 'cause she knows we would be able to figure out a reason for her to have killed Sarah. So she won't. She might even deny knowing Sarah.", he said and she understood as she drove the car to a halt in her driveway

"Now let's go eat. I'm getting really hungry.", he said.

"Is there any time you're not hungry.", she groaned as they stepped out of the car.

"You invited me didn't you.", he said and then walked towards her house.

》》》》》

Sandra woke up angry. She remembered Gwendolyn had sent her to an interview on the progress of the murder case.

Why did it have to be on a Saturday? When she had to rest.

She was contemplating sleeping in when her phone rang. She checked and it was Gwendolyn.

"Urgh!", she said before answering.

"Sandra have you gone over to the station?",

"Good morning to you too.", she said sourly as she got up from the bed and looked at herself in the mirror.

She had a lot of work to do for herself.

"It's ten thirty in the morning. When will you get there and start? And you have to get prepared before leaving.",

She got that right, she thought.

"We need this interview by today. So that tomorrow we..."

"Yeah yeah. Edit it and we publish it on Monday. I know. Now hang up let me get ready, you're starting to sound like an old granny.", she complained.