Author's Note IMPORTANT! =)

Hello guys :)

The book has officially ended but I’ve started a new one. It's called 'High Tide' and you can find it on my profile. I'll be uploading the first chapter today so ya know if you want to you can go check it out :)

I also want to say a massive thank you for all your support. You're all amazing people and I can't begin to express to you how grateful I am.

Additionally, I am obliged to start a project in school, which has to be continued throughout the whole year. We got to choose our own topics and I chose the subject of writing as a young author, mainly because it makes up a big part of my life. The project focuses on inspiring young authors to post or publish their works. The project entails presenting young authors from across the world, presenting their work and giving either a video message or written interview about what inspired them to post their work and/or how they went about it. That being said... I'm looking for young authors who would be willing to present their works, and explain a little about what made them post their work. If you are interested (which would be absolutely amazing) please send me a private message or comment on this author note.

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH <3 just throwing it out there and another huge thank you for all your support.

Xo