Archers POV

Archers POV

It was Monday (not actually sure if I got the day right :P) and time to tell the others of the plan of which I still not approved of. The thought of letting Echo face off Sanchez after the pain she already had to go through made my insides turn, but I couldn’t come up with a better idea either.

I rolled out of bed and showered quickly before throwing on a pair of mesh shorts and a wife beater. I grabbed my school bag and left the house after checking up on Shellie and grabbing a quick breakfast.

When the big doors of the ugly school building closed behind me I made my way towards my row of lockers. I saw my beautiful girlfriend leaning against my steel cabinet with a megawatt smile on her face.

“Good morning” she chirped happily placing a quick peck on my lips before moving aside.

“Morning beautiful” I replied, her happiness rubbing off on me.

“I’ve sent the other guys a message to be on time during lunch, I thought that would be the best time to tell them all our plan” she said checking her phone for any answers.

I nodded my head exchanging the books in my bag. When I was done I shut the locker and took her backpack from her. We made our way to Math, the only class we shared today sadly.

As we slowly walked past the long rows of identical ugly lockers Echo was telling me a story of how her brothers smeared themselves in Nutella from top to bottom.