Echo's POV

Echo's POV

"Thank god! I thought he would never leave" I sighed out silently towards the guys.

The looked surprised as they stared at me.

"Archer threw my shoes into the river this morning and I want revenge. I need your help though. I want to watch horror movies this evening and then scare him" I quickly rushed out, talking in a hushed voice, listening to Archer talk in the background on the phone.

The guys all began grinning like morons.

"I need you to play along with the plan though"

"What's the plan?" Jeremy asked leaning forward

"I'm thinking abo-"

"Sorry bout that, some client wanting to talk to my parents" archer said strolling back into he living room and pulling me back onto his lap after claiming his seat.

The guys all leaned back again but we shared a single knowing look and internally I was already laughing.

* * *

"Make space here I come!" I shouted at the guys from one side of the garden. I began running and eventually leapt from the side of the pool, diving in with a little splash. The cool water chilling my body from the hot day instantly. When I resurfaced the guys were in the air before they crashed down, splashing me with water. I wiped the hair out of my eyes and began splashing back.

The sun was low on the horizon and we were chilling out on the sun loungers by the pool side. I had almost dried off completely my yellow bikini only slightly damp. My eyes were closed as I listened to the birds sing in the surrounding trees.

Suddenly my entire lounger was lifted into the air and tipped over. I just had enough time to make out the guys laughing faces before I sunk underwater. I came up coughing, rubbing the water out of my eyes.

"I trusted you!" I yelled feigning hurt, placing a hand dramatically to my forehead and falling backwards.

The guys chuckled as I got out of the water, drenched may I add. They stopped however when I tackled Phil in a bear hug, soaking his swimming trunks. The guys quickly spread out running in different directions.

I picked up a water canon and loaded it before hitting the bushes and creeping up on Jeremy and Archer.

They stood on a small stone patio in the back of her garden peering between the trees. Their backs faced to me I lay down on my stomach and aimed before drenching first Jeremy the Archer from top to bottom.

I had to laugh so hard as they turned around. I aimed again and sprayed e water over their faces and chests before running out from the bushes and jumping back I to the water.

The guys soon followed suit and we tolled around in the water. Archer lifted me up onto his shoulders and turned to face the guys.

"Chicken fight!" I let out a warrior cry before Archer charged forward and we toppled towards Jim and Jimmy. We wrestled and defeated them, Archer stuck his hand up in the air and I slapped it.

"Who's next?" Archer exclaimed.

The guys all shared a look before all of them raced towards us and dunked us under water.

40 minutes later we were all showered and sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Nightmare on elm street, paranormal activity four or mama?" I asked holding up the DVDs.

"MAMA!" All of them shouted at once. I put the disk in and snuggled closer to Archer. The movie began and I kept my face buried in his shoulder. The soundtrack was enough to scare the living daylights out of me.