Echo's POV

Echo’s POV

“Before you shoot the idea down completely can you please let me finish?” I asked before I proposed my plan.

Everyone looked confused as they looked at me. We had settled down outside under the big oak and I was currently sitting next to Archer.

After I finished my plan the twins were shaking their heads, Teddy looked like she was ready to explode and the rest of the guys had their arms crossed over their chest defiance clear in their eyes.

“So?” I drawled out looking at everyone.

“No” they all answered but Archer who still looked like he didn’t like the idea. I huffed out an annoyed breath and leaned my head against Archers shoulder. He swung my legs over his and pulled me into his lap. I relaxed into his chest and closed my eyes.

“Guys do you have any better ideas? I am so tired, and I want to stop this thing now.  So unless we can come up with a better idea, it’s the plan I’m sticking to. Archer is with me.” I muttered tiredly.

“What?!” Teddy exclaimed, pulling her hand out of Ryder’s and leaning forward. You have already agreed to this?” she asked

“Yes, but I swear that if it goes to far, Sanchez will be the next one to be hospitalized.”

I opened my eyes and saw the disbelief in the eyes of the others.

“Fine, I will her scrawny little butt to the next state if she hurts you though” Phil said. The others nodded their heads slowly, agreeing to the idea. Eventually Teddy gave in and crawled through the circle to hug me.

“If she doesn’t kill you then I will” she said rolling her eyes.

I had to laugh, that’s the Teddy I knew.

When lunch was over we all headed back into the building and dispersed to our different classes. Archer was walking me to Bio when Sanchez came towards us. She no longer looked past us like she had for the past week but was directly staring at me.