Archer's POV

Hello :)

___________________<3_____________________

Archer’s POV

(A couple of days later)

Echo was resting her head on my thigh her blonde hair splayed out around her face. We were milling around the park before she dragged me to the old oak tree the guys Echo and I had raced around in the first few weeks after her arrival. We could hear faint pounding of a basketball on the court nearby as I propped myself up against the old bark. I picked a small flower from the grass and carefully pushed it behind Echo’s ear as her grey eyes observed me. She gently touched the flower and smiled.

Suddenly we heard hollering and a loud laugh that unmistakably belonged to Ryder. Echo lifted her head and looked over to the car park where the guys and Teddy were waving enthusiastically at us.

“Look what the cat dragged in!” Echo called over before sitting up. They came towards us and soon threw themselves onto the lawn next to us. Teddy wrestled Echo to the ground and hugged her tightly.

“Air… can’t breath,” Echo stammered.

“I haven’t’ heard or seen you in ages” Teddy said sitting back against Ryder.

“Been places, seen some people” Echo replied stealing a quick glance at me. I was surprised at how well she was coping with her recent findings about her dad. If she were anyone else I would have expected a lot more tears and damage, but she was Echo and not anyone else.

“Oh yeah? Like who? You don’t have any other friends besides us…” Teddy trailed off before dodging a piece of bark that Echo tossed at her.

“Aren’t you just the sweetest friend ever” Echo said laughing.

“Seriously though what were you up to?” Teddy asked tying her hair up.

Echo scratched her forehead before sitting up straighter.

“I visited my dads grave in Virginia a couple of days ago” Echo said looking at the group.

They’re faces sobered up as they stared at her.