Part 12: Death knocks on the door

It happened. After six days the police stands in front of the door from the Matsuno brothers. Your new working place in America called your company, they called your parents and it turned out you suddenly disappeared. So the police where asking people who had contact with you the last week and now they stand by the Matsuno brothers. You of course are in the basement, sleeping peacefully to the luck of the boys.

"One of miss l/n-san's co-workers said, he gave you six her passport and everything since you asked him to bring it by yourself to the airport. But she never took this flight or a later one. Does any of you six know where she is?" "Or maybe she said something to you? We found out you six were her best friends." The two police man asking the sextuplets in front of their door. They aren't allowed to enter the house without their permission or an court order.

"Well, we didn't saw her on the airport. So we thought y/n already left." Choromatsu explains with a hum. "Okay. Do you maybe know if she had enemies or something close to it?" The brothers shaking their heads no. "Hmmm ... okay then. Say, are your parents at home? We would like to ask them a few questions too."

"Oh, no they aren't. Our parents got on a vacation a few weeks ago. They'll come back in a year." Osomatsu smiles carefree and rubs his index finger under his nose. And this is the truth. Matsuyo and Matsuzo left two weeks ago and told their sons they will come back in a year. Maybe that's the reason for the sextuplets mind to snap like this and to kidnapped you? "Oh, well then, thank you for your time." "We may come back if we need a few more information." With that, the two police officer going and the door gets shut/locked.

"Tch! Seems like we have a problem." Ichimatsu said pissed. "We need to get rid off from this police. If they find out we have y/n-chan they'll take her away from us." Osomatsu said a bit angry. "Are they gone?" Suddenly, you peek your head outside from the living room. Causing the sextuplets to stare at you with widen eyes.

"Why are you not in your basement, y/n-chan?" Jyushimatsu ask calm. "Well, I woke up and wanted to go to the bathroom. Since you six let the door open I left, but when I heard voices I decided to stay in the living room. W-Was that not a good idea?" You look now unwell away, playing nervously with your fingers. The sextuplets can't be angry at such a cute acting.

You flinch when Karamatsu pet your head gently. "It was really good for you to stay in the living room, my sweetheart." You smile a little happy while leaning into the touch. "But we need to think of something. If the police comes again and wanting to look around the house, we might run into the danger that they'll find you, y/n-chan." Choromatsu said thinking. All of you think of something that doesn't sound suspicious or in a way that someone kidnapped you. Even if the second one is it.

"How about GPS." Now you six look at Todomatsu. "If we let y/n-chan call her parents, they will try to find the GPS signal. I turned y/n-chan's phone off, so they can't find her by this and before the police comes to this idea let us use this." The others thinking about this idea, while you think about how Todomatsu knows your password. It has 20 sign and much numbers inside, so unlocking it is not possible.

"That's a good idea, Todomatsu." Choromatsu smiles. "But how do we make this? If we call them at a random place the police will search every spot and one person might see us by an accident." Osomatsu ask thinking. "How about we let y/n-chan die?" "Eh?"

Now you six look at Ichimatsu.

~And then...~
You stand by the edge of a cliff. Sea water hits the stones while the cold wind blows your hair to the side. A soft sigh leave your lips before you press the button to call your parents. It takes a while, but your call gets answered.

>>Y/n?! Y/n honey where are you?!<<

Your mother ask really panicked from the other line. A sad smile makes his way up your lips. "Kaa-san, I'm sorry."

>>W-What?<<

"Honestly, I thought about killing myself over a few months. I never told you anything about it, because I don't wanted to worry you or Tou-san. ... Maybe it was the wrong choice not to talk about it." You chuckle sadly, with a weak smile.

>>Y-Y/n, i-is your kidnapper with you? Y-You're j-joking, right?<<

Your mother ask with a trembling voice. Even if you can't see her, you know tears rolling down her face. You press your lips together while holding your own tears back. Taking quietly a shaky breathe in, you chuckle weakly. "If I would joke around about death Kaa-san, that would be not funny at all." From the other side you hear your mother mumble something really scared.

>>Y/n, please don't do something you will regret! We can talk about this<<

Your father yells now panicked from the other side panicked. The grip on your smartphone tightens. Someone walks behind you up. "Sorry, Tou-san. You know ... there shouldn't be a good in goodbye. So ... sayonara." A tear rolls down your face, before the person stops behind you and reach a hand out.

A splash sounds rings in your ears when the call gets ended.

"This will take care of our little problem~." Osomatsu coos happy from behind and takes your hand. Pulling you with him away from the cliff, back to the others.

Ichimatsu's plan was: You should call your parents by a cliff who is by the ocean. Thanks to Jyushimatsu it didn't took long to find a good place. You called your parents to tell them you are depressed and wanted to die.

You should commit suicide.

When you ended the call, Osomatsu took your smartphone and throw it as far as he could into the sea. Making it look like you throw your phone away and jumped down.

For you, it was the most hurtful lie you could ever tell.

Your parents and to yourself.

Tears rolling down your face, but Osomatsu hugs you close while petting your back head with one hand softly. "It's okay y/n-chan. You don't need this family anyways." Osomatsu said calm with a smile resting on his lips. "You have us now, remember?!" Jyushimatsu ask happy smiling. You sniff and hug Osomatsu back. Pressing your face into his chest and soaking his hoodie full with your tears. "I know, but ... I-I never t-told a lie t-to my p-parents a-and ... I-I just lost m-my phone." You sob into the soft material.

"You can play with mine, y/n-chan. But only when one of us is with you, so we know what you're doing." Todomatsu said a bit strict, but rubs your back softly. " ... Thank you, Todo." "And what's with me, y/n-chan? I'm the one who comforts you right now." Osomatsu ask with a pout. You laugh softly and say: "Thank you too, Oso. And you, Ichi. You had this idea after all, right?" Ichimatsu hums and shrug his shoulders, but inside he is right now really happy. You just praised him for such a good idea and the others not.

"We should better hurry, my princess and burazas. If we take too long the police might arrive here." Karamatsu said with a cool smile and flips his bangs up. Osomatsu pulls the hood from the black hoodie over your head, in order to cover your face better. Not just that you wear sweatpants from Ichimatsu, to cover your female body.

"What do you want to eat for dinner today, y/n-chan? I'll make you everything you want." Choromatsu ask with a smile and you seven start to walk. Osomatsu holds your hand, so you don't get lost. "Um ... c-can I ... t-try to cook today, Choro?" You ask shyly.

The cheeks from the brothers turning cherry red. "Can you cook curry for us, y/n-chan?!" Jyushimatsu ask excited. "Um ... o-okay. I...I'll try." "You're the best~!" Jyushimatsu hugs you from the other side really happy, while the others can't wait to get home already.

In the meantime, she is watching you again. She hums and mumbles: "My future version is really good in acting, huh? Hmmm ... let's see how long this little game goes on from now on~. I can't wait to see how it ends~."

"Do you still want to kill them, our princess?"