Part 11: The plan for reaching freedom

Karamatsu unlocks the door and slide it open. "Rise and-?!" Out of nowhere Karamatsu gets crushed in a hug from you suddenly. "Um ... m-my Karamatsu girl?" It really caught him out off guard. Now, Karamatsu can feel your body trembling. "K-Kara ... I-I had a n-nightmare a-and..."

Karamatsu hugs you closer while his one hand rest on your back head. Petting you gently in order to calm you down. "Shhh, it's okay my sweetheart. I'm here now, your knight in a shiny armor." You press your face more into Karamatsu's chest while tighten the grip.

~Flashback~
You walk circles in the basement while she is sitting on the futon. "I need a plan." "Really? I thought you need a bathroom." "This too, but a plan where I can leave the house on my own with the permission from the sextuplets."

She hums and said with a smile: "How about killing them? This always works." You look at her a bit pissed, so she holds her hands up in defend. "Okay, okay. How about you pretend?" You hum confused with a quirked brow. "If you do what they ask for and don't try to run away from them, these idiots will trust you more and more. Until they think you love them so much, that they let you out on your own. At first you'll come back, so to make sure their thoughts of you always returning to them sits in their crazy minds. And the second time you flee, easy, right?"

You stare at her really surprised. "I can't really believe you had an idea that had nothing to do with killing someone." Now she looks pissed at you, but she sighs. "Of course I can think of different things. But ... your friends ... ... forget it. It's not that important anyways."

~Flashback end~

After you calmed down Karamatsu was bringing you to the bathroom. You checked the window, but after your escape it's locked of course. With a small sigh you unlock the door. "Ngh?!" The sextuplets standing in front of the door while staring down at you with a blanked expression resting on their face. "Um ... c-can I ... help you?" You ask with a sweaty smile. "We just thought you try to flee again, y/n-chan." Todomatsu smiles cute with closed eyes. 'So they don't really trust me anymore, huh? ... Seems like I shouldn't do something for a while to piss them off.'

You look down to the ground while playing with your fingers a little bit. "Do you want something, y/n-chan?" "E-Eh?" Now you look a bit surprised up. "You always play with your fingers if you want something, but are too shy to ask for." Choromatsu smiles, while your cheeks turning in a light red. "I-I um ..." You glance with your eyes to the side and say: "... I'm s-sorry for ... l-leaving without asking one of you. I-I know you six ... a-are just worried."

The sextuplets looking surprised, but smiling really happy now. "?!" Jyushimatsu hugs you tightly, causing you to tense up from the sudden touch. "It's okay y/n-chan! We're not mad!" "Next time just ask, 'kay?" Ichimatsu ruffles your hair with a slight blush on his cheeks. "How about we eat breakfast now, y/n-chan? You must be hungry after skipping dinner." Todomatsu links his arm in your and pulls you with him. Jyushimatsu follows right after so he can still hug you. "I made the breakfast today y/n-chan." Choromatsu said with a smile and follows, along with Ichimatsu, you three to the stairs.

Osomatsu and Karamatsu exchanging a glance before following you five. "You think y/n-chan is planning something, right, buraza?" Karamatsu ask calm. Osomatsu and said: "I'm not sure yet, but y/n-chan isn't changing herself in such a short time. ... Maybe it has something to do with her speaking to herself." Karamatsu hums, before both brothers walking down the stairs. "Let us watch our little angel for a while, dearest aniki. I'm sure we will find out with who our darling talks too and about what."

When Osomatsu and Karamatsu arrive the living room, their four youngest brothers sitting near by you and wanting to feed you, while you look a bit unwell down at the food. Choromatsu made honestly too much.

It seems like the two oldest are not so easy to fool.