Part 9: Punishment?

"Y-Y/n-chan?!"

"Yeah?"

"D-Do you um ... w-want to be ... o-our princess? A-And uh ... m-marry us?"

" ... Tss! I'm leaving. Do what you want here, but if you broke anything don't you dare to come back."

...

...

...

"Hn?" You open your eyes slightly, only to feel you can't move your arms and legs. Still, you lay on something soft and a warm thing lays on you. 'Ugh! My head hurts.' You groan slightly. You are back in the basement, of how much your blurry vision can see, and you got tied up.

" ... Oh yeah ... I'll die then, huh? How pitiful." You sigh a bit while pulling your legs more up to your body. Huddling yourself together while staring at the wall with an blanked expression. What you think is not readable at all in your face. The blanket covers your mouth and nose.

The door from the basement gets unlocked and slide open. Choromatsu walks down the stairs to check if you are already awake. And you are.

"So you're awa-?!" But when Choromatsu sees your face better he flinch slightly. You look with your (e/c) eyes at Choromatsu up while the blanket covers your half face. For some reason Choromatsu has a hard time to look at you. It feels like your eyes stabbing a knife into his soul.

"?!" You flinch when Choromatsu suddenly throws the blanket away and grabs your face. Squeezing your cheeks together while lifting your head a bit up. You whine when he press your injuries together. " ... That's the face I like." Choromatsu smiles a little before leaning suddenly down. You squeak when he kiss you directly onto your lips. You want to pull away, but Choromatsu isn't letting you.

"Cho-mpf?!" But when Choromatsu pulled for a second away he only kissed you again and pushed you down onto the futon. You want to push him away, but your hands are still tied up. Along with your legs. Slowly, you start to lose air. You squirm around and try to pull away, but Choromatsu only deepens the kiss.

When he pulls away you gasp quickly for air. Choromatsu's eyes turned green while he looks down at you with half closed eyes. In your eyes welled up tears, your cheeks turned red and you pant for air. "Haaah ... why're you so cute?" "Mpf?!" Choromatsu kiss you again, but you gasp when a hand suddenly slides up under your shirt. You struggle around, but nothing is working.

You shut your eyes tightly and ... "Ouch!" Choromatsu quickly pulls away. You bite down on his bottom lip, causing it to bleed. Choromatsu holds the back from his hand against the small wound while your tears starting to roll down. Choromatsu's eyes widen.

"I-I'm sorry, y/n-chan! P-Please don't cry!" Choromatsu said panicked and takes your face gently in his hands. He wipes with his thumbs your tears away while smiling a bit nervous.

Now you have an idea.

"Y-You hate me, don't you Ch-Choromatsu?" You choke out and glancing with your eyes away from him. "W-What?" Now Choromatsu looks scared at you. "W-Why else wou-would you kiss me e-even if I-I told you guys th-that I'm n-not ready yet? Di-Did I do something that you hate me s-so much?"

"No no no no no no! I-I don't hate you, y/n-chan! I-I love you! S-So please stop crying, 'kay? Would you do this for me?" Choromatsu looks panicked at you with hope in his green glowing eyes for your forgiveness. Even if you see anything blurry right now you know one thing now...

...the Matsuno brothers are scared that you will hate them.

" ... Can you please take the ropes off, Choro?" Choromatsu's cheeks turning red and his heart starts to beat faster, just because you gave him a nickname. "O-Of course!"

"What are you doing?"

You freeze when you hear the voice from Osomatsu suddenly. Choromatsu stops near the ropes by your feet. "Ah, Osomatsu-niisan ... I just tried to calm y/n-chan down. She was crying so much that I-"

"Karamatsu wanted to talk with you, Choromatsu. He sounded serious so ... yeah." Osomatsu sighs slightly and walk down the stairs. With one hand he scratch his back head while the other rest in his hoodie pocket. "Oh ... I-I'll go then. See you later y/n-chan." Choromatsu stands up and smiles at you before walking back to the stairs.

When the door gets shut, Osomatsu starts to chuckle in a low voice. Causing you to stop breathing and your body to tremble slightly.

"Let's talk for a bit, y/n-chan~."