Part 18: A happy ending doesn't exist

A/N: Attention please, attention please! This chapter has blood, murder and swears inside! If you feel uncomfortable with any of these themes, please rethink your choice! For everyone who still wants to read this chapter, you do it on your own risk.

Also, this chapter is pretty long.

In total: 4601

Enjoy~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's dark outside. Every human in the village is hiding from the serial killer who kills often the people on the street instead of them who stay in their house. Still, the six princes from Akatsuka kingdom wanted for some reason to go outside. It was like a voice who called out for help to get saved. The brothers didn't understood why all of them they were able to hear the voice, but they couldn't resist. The sextuplets needed to know who is calling out for them. So they sneaked out of the castle and made their way into the forest no one is allowed to enter at nighttime.

But, when they stepped deeper into the forest, a wolf started to chase them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" The six screaming in panic and fear, hoping someone will hear them while the wolf gets closer and closer. Someone hears their screams, but it's the only person who shouldn't hear it at all. "Uah! Kch!" The other five stopping and looking in fear back. Choromatsu tripped over a stone and stares with widen eyes at the wolf who opened his mouth to bite down into his head. "Choromatsu!!"

"?!" The third born prince flinch when something really warm gets splattered over his face. Choromatsu shut his eyes tightly right in the moment the warm liquid hit his face. A yelp comes from the wolf before his body flies against a tree. "Nice! I got my dinner! Finally some meat tonight!" The eyes from the brothers widen when they hear the voice who called out for help.

This soft voice who sounded like an angel to them.

"Hm? Eh? What are humans doing here?" The clouds who covered the moon disappearing and the light shines now down onto the person. A woman with long, messy, (h/c) hair and black eyes who are shining, looks at the six princes. Their own, empty eyes starting to shine by the view of her. She seems to be in the age from the princes. The woman wears a white, dirty shirt who is a bit ripped already, dirt ripped pants and no shoes. The princes can't take their eyes off from her.

The woman hums and twirls the sword in her hand around, before nodding with an smile and raising up the blade. "Any last words~?" She ask with an smirk while looking down at Choromatsu. "A-Ah um ... th-thank you for saving me!" Choromatsu says a bit nervous. "Eh?" The woman looks now a bit speechless at Choromatsu. She rams the sword next to Choromatsu's head down, but he only stares up to her. The woman looks now with half closed eyes down at him and her shining, black eyes turning lifeless. "Hey, why aren't you begging for your life? It's not funny at all when you don't beg for it."

"Di-Did you called for help?!" Todomatsu ask a bit nervous. Now, the girl looks disgusted at the sixth born prince. "Listen you scumbags. Since I've got meat from you, I'll let you go. But if you return here at night again..." The eyes from the six princes widen. The woman smirks with an dark expression and her black eyes shining again. "...I'll not hold back and kill you~." The woman walks over to the dead wolf who doesn't have an head anymore on his body. She picks the dead animal up, throws it over her shoulder and walks back into the dark forest. The eyes from the six princes starting to glow and it seems like they found the one thing they missed since the day they got born.

Love

~The next night~
The brothers sneaked out again, but this time is a guard following them secretly. "You think she's here?" Jyushimatsu ask worried while looking around. "I bet she'll come out when we yell that we have food with us~." Osomatsu chuckles while carrying a sack with fruits and bread. "But we shouldn't yell, brother. Who knows if someone beside her hears us." Karamatsu says calm and cross his arms over his chest. "Maybe we-"