Part 3: Lie or Die

"You can, but how do you want to know that we aren't lying?" The blade from the knife gets pressed at your neck.

"B-Because ... you n-never really ... lied to me." The sextuplets looking surprised before letting out a 'awww'.

Osomatsu takes the knife away again what gives you a sigh in relieve. "Um ... h-how ... did you found out I was by the airport?" You ask carefully. You may not be often the smartest, but in such a situation you know ... just one mistake and everything can end.

Osomatsu: "You see, at first we thought you would be on the way to the police."

Karamatsu: "But on the way to the nearest police station we passed by our working place."

Ichimatsu: "But that one of your co-workers had your stuff was really confusing us. So we walked up to him."

Choromatsu: "When he told us you called him for bringing you your stuff we told him that we should do it instead. To not holding him back from his work."

Todomatsu: "We were really surprised that you wanted to leave Japan y/n-chan that we couldn't believe you want to leave us."

Jyushimatsu: "Do you hate us that much y/n-chan?"

Your eyes widen by this question. Osomatsu hold the knife up again and said with a friendly smile: "We can tell when you lie, y/n-chan. So don't even try it, okay~?" You gulp and look down to the ground. "I ... I don't ... hate you six."

" ... Why didn't you go to the police anyways y/n-chan~? Wouldn't that be smarter in the first place~?" Todomatsu ask with an innocent smile. "E-Eh?" You look now a bit scared up. "I mean, you sure had the chance to do this. So I'm just wondering."

You look down again while sweat beads running down your face. 'Todomatsu's right. Why ... didn't I called the police?' "YYY/nnn-chaaan~!" "?!" Your breath hitch when you feel the blade again at your neck.

"I ... I didn't ..." Osomatsu leans down to your face and grab it with one hand. Squeezing your cheeks together and looking at you with a small smile and half closed eyes. Your eyes widen when you see they turned red.

"You better don't lie y/n-chan~!" The blade get pressed at your neck harder now. When you feel warm liquid running down tears welling up in your eyes and your body starts to tremble a little in fear. Osomatsu let go so you can talk.

"I didn't ... go to the police because ... you guys are my friends." You whimper out. The sextuplets humming. You look down with your eyes to the ground while your vision becomes blurry. "I thought if ... if I leave y-you will ... forgot me anyways and ..." You sob and breath a bit faster.

"And what, my dear?" Karamatsu pushed Osomatsu gently aside. He crouched down and put a hand on your cheek. You look with your eyes from side to side, trying to avoid eye contact. Because Karamatsu's eyes turned blue.

"And ... I-I still ... s-see you as this nice guys ... who talked to ... a weirdo like me." Tears rolling down your face only to get wiped away from Karamatsu. The sextuplets smiling softly. "We still are y/n-chan. But now we can be more than friends." Jyushimatsu smiles happy.

'I can't lie to them? ... Heh. I think I just did.' Choromatsu removes the ropes and you wipe your tears alone away now. "We bought you a few snacks. I can ... feed you or ... something like this." Ichimatsu mumbles to the ground. You sniff and stand up from the chair. "Okay, Ichimatsu."

You seven start to walk to the stairs. But Choromatsu grabs suddenly your wrist from behind. You stop and look over your shoulder. "If you try to escape again y/n-chan ..." Choromatsu leans over to your ear and said with a slight smirk: "... we will punish you~."

Your blood runs cold when you hear such a dark voice from Choromatsu. He leans back again, only to smile at you with an dark expression in his face. "Remember it good y/n-chan, okay~?" You gulp and nod your lightly with a hum.

"?!" Jyushimatsu grabs your free hand and pulls you over to the stairs. "Don't stand there like that y/n-chan~! Let's eat together~!"

'It's the first time ... I'm really scared of them. But why ... do they clinch on me that much?'