Part 5: I want to go outside

When you woke up you were in a tight grip from Karamatsu and Ichimatsu. Both boys didn't wanted to let go of you. But since you're still human you wriggled yourself out of the grip and hurried over to the bathroom.

Choromatsu (who's a light sleeper) woke up and saw you running out of the room. Guessing from last night he thought you will throw up again and followed you.

When he didn't heard anything so he waited next to the door. You in the meantime wash your hands. 'Luckily I didn't dreamed anything after that. But somehow ... I had the feeling ... this voices ... belonged to just one person.'

You sigh lightly before drying your hands and unlocking the bathroom door. "Ngh?!" You almost got an heart attack when Choromatsu stood suddenly in front of you. "Are you okay y/n-chan? Do you still feel sick or had a nightmare again?" Choromatsu ask worried.

"E-Eh? A-Ah um ... n-no. I'm fine, Choromatsu." You say with a sweaty smile. Choromatsu put his hands on your cheeks and squeeze them softly. "Really? I don't want you to force yourself to stand up if you don't feel so good." You look with your eyes away, before saying: "It's really okay, Choromatsu. If I would feel not alright I would say something." You give Choromatsu a sweet smile what cause him to blush.

Choromatsu hums and let go of your face to not make it awkward. You walk down the hallway quickly. 'Ugh! He was scaring me to death when I left the bathroom. Hopefully the others aren't showing up like these too.' Since you still wear your own clothes you walk down the stairs.

When you reach the front door you feel suddenly someone next to you. So you look to the side and see Jyushimatsu. "?!" You quickly step back from him and hit the table behind you. Jyushimatsu covers with his sleeve his mouth while staring at you. His eyes turned yellow. "Do you want to leave, y/n-chan?" Jyushimatsu ask in a calm voice.

"N...No. I ... only want to get my clothes. J-Just staying in these ... i-isn't really comfortable." Jyushimatsu hums before saying: "Wait here." With that Jyushimatsu leaves you alone. You look down to the ground unwell. 'So I'm not allowed to walk outside alone, huh? ... Heh, who can't-'

"Wanna be free again~?" Your eyes widen and you quickly look up. But you see no one. 'F-From who ... was this voice?' Suddenly you feel a sharp object getting pressed at your neck. "I can kill you and give you the freedom~." "?!" You quickly step back, but hit with your back the door and your back head hard. You hiss in pain and slide down the door.

"Or else I kill these six lovers of yours~." You look up, but you see nothing. The completely room turned dark. Suddenly a figure stands in front of you. It looks a bit gray, but it has a knife in the left hand. Blood drips down from the blade. Tears welling up in your eyes while you stare in fear at the figure.

A hand suddenly touch your shoulder. You shut your eyes tightly and wait for death. But you can only hear a fading voice very far away from you. The figure sighs and throws the knife up, only to catch it again. "Looks like our time is up. But I'll come back, y/n-chan~."

You open your eyes slightly, only to see light again. When you open your eyes completely you can see the sextuplets looking really worried at you. "Y/n-chan, are you alright?!" The brothers asking panicked. You shut your eyes again, shake your head lightly before opening your eyes again. "Yeah. It's just ... I think I saw something. Must be my imagine."

"Was someone here?" Ichimatsu ask with narrowing eyes. You quickly shake your head no. Karamatsu pets your head softly before helping you up. "My angel, you can decide who is staying with you here while the rest of us will gather your needs together. Say, which of us-" But you interrupt Karamatsu before he can say more. "W-Wait, wait! S-So you m-mean ... y-you guys pick up all my stuff?!" You ask panicked. Since you told your parents you will make sure some people will take the things out of your apartment they still stand there. I mean you got literally kidnapped.

"Any problem with that, y/n-chan?" Osomatsu ask confused. You start to blush suddenly and look nervous away. "I-I really ... really need to pick some things alone up. I-I ra-rather die b-before you see this." "And what is it?" Todomatsu ask curious. "L-Like I-I said ... I-I rather die before this happens." The sextuplets humming. They aren't sure if you would try to flee or if you really just need to pick something up that's for you too embarrassing to tell.

" ... If you put on the clothes we give you, hold the hand from one of us and don't talk to anybody you can come outside with us. But if you break one of these rules y/n-chan ... we'll have our fun with you~." Osomatsu smirks while his eyes turned red again. You look quickly down and nod your head. "That's a good girl~! Now come." Osomatsu takes your hand and pulls you with him over to the stairs. The rest is following you two.