Part 2: You wanted to leave us?

Since you passed out the brothers cleaned up and let you rest in the basement. And since you can't leave anyways they thought heading out and buying you your favorite snacks will make you feel more comfortable.

You woke up five minutes later after the brothers left. Of course you remembered everything, but you got a bigger problem than this. 'I need to use the bathroom crazy bad!'

You press your legs hard together to try to hold back. Since calling out for the brothers didn't help at all you decided to try to free yourself by your own. Just turning with your fingers the bolts out was surprisingly easy. Looks like the brothers can't become craftsmen.

You rush quickly the stairs up and slide the door open. Luckily they didn't lock it. You run out of the living room, up the stairs and over to the bathroom. You shut the door with a slam and use the bathroom for personal business.

After you flush it down and washed your hands you leave the bathroom with a sigh in pure bliss. 'Ah! Wait a minute! ... I'm alone. If I want I could run away now and drive with the train to the airport. I wanted to move away today anyways. ... But what if they find me? ... Maybe overthinking it would be not the best right now.'

~And then...~
"We're back~!" The brothers entering the house again. Your shoes still staying where they placed them down. "Do you think y/n-chan is up again~? I want to see her face when we show her the snacks~." Osomatsu ask dreamy.

"Heh. Let's find out if our sweetheart woke up from her sleep." The six heading over to the living room. The door from the basement is still shut. Osomatsu slides the door open. "Y/n-chaaan~! We're-?!"

But when he sees the basement better Osomatsu sees you're gone. The sextuplets having a really bitter taste suddenly in their mouth. Ichimatsu starts to chuckle suddenly and said with an dark expression and a smirk: "Looks like y/n-chan loves to play hide and seek with us~."

~Meanwhile~
You step inside a train and drive to the airport. 'I called one of my workmates. He'll bring me my stuff. Luckily I forgot everything on my desk. When I can make it through the police control the sextuplets can't catch me anymore. Except they buy a ticket for a flight. But as much as I know this NEETs they don't have the money for it.'

You sigh quietly. That you don't wear shoes is weird for the people who notice this, but they will not ask. 'I hope they already opened the gates. If not ... I need to think of something.'

After a half hour or so you arrive the airport. You take the elevator since it's the only way to come from the train straight up to the airport. You step with a few other people out and look around for your workmate.

But your breath hitch when you see the sextuplets with their hoods up. Looking around probably for you. 'How do they know-! Stop! Not now! Don't think of this!' You quickly hide behind a man who can hide you. He didn't notice you and walks in a direction where the sextuplets can't see you.

When the man pass by one of the small food restaurants you hide behind them now. You sigh quietly in relieve. 'Okay. At first I should be safe her. But I bet not for too long. Mostly important question ... how did they know I'm here? I didn't told them anything about that I move to another country because of my job. ... Or did I? No, no, no, no. I definitely didn't told them. But now ... it has no use. I need to find a way to get out of here. I only have a few yen left since this six stole my wallet and my card for the train.'

You peek carefully around the corner, but the sextuplets are gone. 'Did they lef-' "Found you~."

~And then...~
The Matsuno brothers put a cloth onto your mouth and nose with chloroform on it. You passed out of course when you weren't able to hold your breath anymore. The sextuplets carried you back home with their hood down of course. They don't want to make it look suspicious.

You open your eyes a little, only to feel something tight around your body. You groan a bit since your head still feels a little dizzy. "Ah! Y/n-chan is waking up!" You hear fast footsteps who making there way over to you.

When you squeeze your eyes shut tightly and open them again you can see (still a bit blurry) a blade right in front of your eyes.

You hold your breath while your heart sinks down into your stomach. "You look so scared y/n-chan~. How comes~?" Osomatsu ask with a smile. He takes the knife away from your face. Now you can see the sextuplets and that you are back in the basement.

You look unwell down to the ground. "?!" But when a cold metal touch your chin your breath hitch. Osomatsu lifts with the knife your head up again.

"Listen close my sweetheart~. We'll ask you a few things and we want you to tell us the truth, understand~?" Karamatsu ask in a low voice. You gulp and open your mouth a little.

"Can ... I ask you ... s-something first?" Osomatsu hums and leans down to your face. "You can, but how do you want to know that we aren't lying?" The blade from the knife gets pressed at your neck.