Part 7: Escape

Choromatsu took care of your wound on your head, but to your luck it wasn't that bad. Still, you didn't woke up. That's why the brothers moved things around. You lay in the spare futon in their room while you sleep. After this accidence the six weren't able to leave you or not having an eye on you. So they couldn't sleep the whole night.

You wake up and when you sat up, you saw the sextuplets sleeping while they sit on the floor. For not knowing why you placed a blanket on the shoulders from the brothers and walked down the stairs. The front door was, sadly, locked so you decided to make breakfast. It was already 8 in the morning and starving isn't standing on your list.

'It would be good to flee now, but if I break the door I might wake up one of the brothers. Who thought they can place so much locks on one door.' You sigh quietly and place the fried egg on the plate down. You made seven plates full with food since you can't let the sextuplets starve as well.

"You made breakfast?" You jump slightly and lose color from your face. Along with your heart sinking down into your stomach. "D-Does that mean you love us?!" Todomatsu ask a bit excited. "Eh?" You look now really perplexed at the pink Matsu boy.

"I love you too y/n-chan~!" Todomatsu hugs you tightly from behind, but you aren't saying a word back. If you do ... who knows what will happen. "Since you love me too y/n-chan, how about we kiss~?" Your eyes widen and start to breathe faster. "I mean, you love me, right?" Todomatsu's grip around you tighten more, causing you to suck a bit for air.

Now, you need to say something. Or else something bad will happen.

"I ... I'm just ... s-shy." Todomatsu hums confused and lays his chin down on your shoulder. "I-I never had um ... a-a boyfriend a-and ... i-is it p-possible th-that we could w-wait, T-Todomatsu?" You ask shyly while your face turns red. Todomatsu smiles slightly before giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"There's no need to rush anyways y/n-chan. But if you feel ready, please kiss me first. I want to be your first kiss, okay?" You hum and nod your head. 'I really need to leave.'

~And then...~
After waking up the others all of them asked you if you love them. Since saying 'no' wasn't an option for you at all you only nodded your head with a smile. Todomatsu told them that you are shy to kiss them, so they said the same to you. Waiting until you feel more comfortable to kiss them on your own.

At first.

You stand up from the table, earning the full attention. "Where are you going, y/n-chan?" Jyushimatsu ask curious. "I need to use the bathroom." You sigh slightly before walking out of the room. When you made it to the bathroom you peek a bit to the side, down the hallway. Seems like after saying you love them was calming these six down so much that they don't follow you to make sure you come back.

You lock the door behind you and walk quickly over to the window. But you turn the sink on, so the water drowns the sounds out. You step onto the bathtub and unlock slowly the window. When you hear a click sound you smile really happy. The window really opens.

Within a second you push yourself out of the window and into the outside world. When you get fresh air in your nose it feels like heaven. You step onto the small roof and shut the window quietly. Avoiding the most sounds you could do. You tip toes the small roof over to the street where people walking around. Since you don't wear any socks you don't slip so easily away.

When you made it to the street ... not a single human walks around. 'Oh no. Don't tell me it's obon festival.' In some regions, people don't leave their house when oban starts. And it seems like the people in Akatsuka doing this.

You quickly hold yourself by the edge of the roof and let yourself down. When you feet almost touching the wooden bench you let go. You jump down and quickly run away. 'Knocking on the door isn't helping me! They won't open the door no matter what it's not an emergency! So it seems like I need to run into next town. Even if it cost me time.'

~Meanwhile~
Choromatsu had a bad feeling in his guts, so he stood up and arrive now the bathroom door. "Y/n-chan? Is everything okay?" Choromatsu knocks on the door, but don't get an answer. He hums and push his ear against the door. The sound of rushing water is calming him at first down, but when he doesn't hear the water break for a moment when it should hit your hands Choromatsu tries to open the door.

'It's locked?' Giving in more strengt Choromatsu breaks the door open. When he sees the room is empty, Choromatsu walks over to the window. It's open.

"Hehe ... we were really stupid to believe you, huh, y/n-chan?"