Taehyung was just watching his moves with a deep frown.

Jungkook again leaned a bit, biting his lips, and grabbed the pen from Taehyung's hand softly and that's it.

"What's your problem? Do you want to play with my notepad and pen? I am here waiting for your order and you are doing such childish things?" Taehyung snapped at him but soon regretted it when Jungkook frowned and closed his eyes for a second, maybe to calm himself.

"Hey... can't you act like a soft person for a bit?" Jungkook asked him with a soft smile and Taehyung thought he could do anything right now... because he was losing his temper just by his smile.

But he took a deep breath to control himself from doing anything that will make him embarrass in front of Jin.

"I think you need some time, I will come when you will call for me," Taehyung averted his gaze before announcing in a monotone and turning back.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called him and when Taehyung turned, he was beyond surprised, not expecting the sight.

Jungkook was sitting on his knees, head hung low, hand in his lap...

"I am sorry for what happened a week ago. I- I just can't bear that.. that bastard harassed you in front of everyone and I just lost it." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, who was listening to him with a tilted head.

From Jungkook's point of view...he was looking so innocent... so beautiful... so adorable, someone who needed to be kept like flowers, with care and gentleness. 

After taking a deep breath, the raven-haired continued, keeping his gaze fixed on the other male.

"You deserve respect... no one got the right to do such things with you. I am sorry my acts made you panicked. I am feeling bad for that and wanted to apologize sincerely-" Taehyung cut him with sarcastic laughter.

"Yeah, you are right. You should be. You should've respected me when you kissed me without my consent. When you harassed me on the road... when you practically made yourself a pervert..." He said with so much hatred in his voice, making Jungkook clench his fists while remembering that whole incident.

"It was a dare."

"Oh woah... if someone gives you a dare to kiss a snake, will you do it too?" Taehyung deadpanned on him, feeling his veins popping out at the level of annoyance in his head.

"Well that time it wasn't like that.. there was a beautiful boy," Jungkook muttered with a smirk, adding fuel to the fire.

"Excuse me Mr. If you are trying to flirt with me.. then I want to tell you that you are so bad.. so act like the proper pervert that you are." Taehyung scoffed at him and turned back but this time Jungkook grabbed his wrist while standing on his spot.

"I am not a pervert Tae.. it was just a dare. I am not like that, and I booked the place so that we can talk about it."

"I really appreciate your booking as it will be a good thing for our restaurant... and about the last thing, I am sorry I am not a good talker, so let's dismiss it here," Taehyung huffed irritated by the whole thing.

"Please Taehyung... I want to be friends with you. I know you have a very soft heart that needs some warmth of friendship and love. You are pretending to be like a tough guy but actually, you are not." Jungkook ignored the clenched fists of the brunet, advancing slowly, trying in so much soft voice while moving a little closer to the now surprised boy.

Taehyung was taken aback by his words. It was true but horrible as well. He never exposed himself to anyone... not a single person in the world except for his mother. This is the biggest fear of his life to be soft for someone, to be open... to be vulnerable.

Jungkook was staring deeply at the boy, who was standing like a statue, gaze fixed on the shoulder of the other.

Did I hit his heart? Jungkook thought when he saw surprised Taehyung.

Taehyung blinked many times and finally looked up after a moment.

"I am not interested... not in any word.. you mentioned." Taehyung spat at him after coming back to his cold self, clenching his jaw tightly but on contrary, his heart was thumping loudly. 

"I will send a waiter to take your order. Hope you enjoy."

"No stop! I booked it for you .. please at least have dinner with me." Jungkook looked hesitant and asked politely.

"I already had my dinner and yeah, I don't eat with strangers." With that Taehyung stormed out of the section leaving a puzzled Jungkook behind, standing in the empty hall.

Jungkook kicked the chair in anger, his whole effort was wasted in a few minutes. He planned this all for a week because he knew that his friends will be busy on this night, so he took the chance to have some sweet talk with Taehyung but he was rejected...

"You are making me more persistent Taehyung," Jungkook tilted his head with a smirk and also stormed out of the section already done with the payment.

"Sir.. you are leaving without having dinner?" Mrs. Choi rushed to Jungkook when she saw him leaving the section.

"I think, someone doesn't want me to have a little time of friendship," Jungkook said with sadness in his voice, having a subtle glance at Taehyung who was busy with some waiters but definitely heard him because the former wasn't far from him.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim won't be happy if he knows it.. please if you mind someone or something... I sincerely apologize for that." Mrs. Choi said apologetically while bowing in front of Jungkook, slightly panicked about the matter, after all, he was a regular customer. 

"No no.. it's not like that. I will tell him that I left because of some business. You know that I love this place and Hyung as well. I don't want him to feel bad. I am fine.. just a little sad after rejection." Jungkook ruffled his slightly slicked hair and said with a sad tone, mentally dancing in victory when Taehyung heard him and stopped whatever he was doing.

"Mrs. Choi, can you see those orders for me?" Jungkook heard Taehyung's soft voice... a voice totally different what he usually hears from him. He was surprised a little, at how someone's voice can be so sweet and deep at the same time.

Mrs. Choi left and Taehyung came to him.

"Mr. Jeon.. can I have a word with you?" 

Here we go.

Taehyung asked again in his old tone while pointing towards the exit.

They both were standing in the parking lot of the restaurant. The cool breeze was blowing and within a few minutes, Taehyung's nose and cheeks turned red. It was a cold night as compared to previous ones.

"Jungkook... stop all this act. I know what you want.. so stop acting like that. I know that all rich ones are the same." Taehyung straightforwardly said to him, again looking irritated. 

"You are accusing me of someone that I am not."

"I am not bad at judging people... that's what I learned since my childhood and I am sure of my gut feelings." Jungkook was a little surprised by those words.

"And I would prefer it if you just ignore me in this place," Taehyung looked around, shivering a bit from the cold, he happened to be just in his uniform suit.

The next moment, Jungkook quickly opened his car and Taehyung was just watching him with confusion when he suddenly turned back to his car.

The brown-haired frowned when the other was holding a jacket in his hand that he took from his car. He quickly rushed back to Taehyung and covered his back and shoulders with the jacket, leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung, because the raven-haired just after doing so, left without saying anything else.

The atmosphere between the two shifted. Jungkook was in his car, he looked up at Taehyung from the car window and waved him goodbye with a small smile, almost not noticeable. 

Everything happened so fast that Taehyung couldn't do anything.

"He is so weird." Taehyung mumbled while removing the jacket, and stepping back into the restaurant, ignoring the weirdness in his own mind and body.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi cuties... have a good day or night.. stay safe.. purple you all 💜