[I'LL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE NO MATTER WHAT]-TodoKami

Start from the beginning

Aizawa sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Bakugo will still be suspended, but after hearing what really went down I will shorten his punishment by two days."

The boy sat up and bowed to his teacher. "Thank you sir." The boy than walked out of his teachers office, begining to head back to his dorms. His eyes scanned the ground below him, thinking back to when he saw Denki so beat up.

It gave the boy a shudder as he walked in through the door, walking into the common room.

"Ah! Todoroki-kun, you're back!"

"Yeah, hello Midoriya. What's that you have there?" Todoroki pointed to the container full of food. Midoriya sighed, his smile falling.

"It's some food for Kaminari. He still hasn't come out and he wouldn't eat anything Kacchan made him." Midoriya looked over to the fridge before continuing, "I was just about to put it away, with everything else he hasn't eaten."

"Let me try something." Todoroki hummed, reaching for the container.

Midoriya looked confused as he handed the food over to the dual-haired boy. "Okay, I bet that he'll refuse it."

Todoroki only hummed, walking away after saying 'thanks'. Todoroki made his way to the elevator, pressing the button for the third floor.

His mind wandered going back to seeing Denki, the love of his life, so broken. His eyes were a duller color to what they used to be, his hair was a mess, band-aids and bandages covered his soft face. He honestly looked like he was dying, and that made Todoroki's stomach churn.

Todoroki felt that it was partially his fault. He should have done something when he first saw those bruises. He should have told someone!

No, no. He can't fall into the regret cycle now. Todoroki needs to be there for a friend right now.

The elevator doors opened at the third floor and Todoroki got out, the foods carefully still within his fingers.

Todoroki walked down the hallway looking at the name plates.

Ojirou....

Iida....

Kaminari! Wait... What's that noise?

Todoroki leaned in closer to the door, his ear resting against the wood. Inside he could hear soft sobbing and what sounded like water dripping.

Todoroki felt horrible, those pained noises reminded him so much from when he was little. His father - no, he does not have the right to be called father - Endvador training him when Shoto didn't want to. Shoto just wanted to go in there and just hug the shit out of the crying boy.

⚠Warning⚠
Mention of cutting starts here!
You don't want to read this go to
⚠End⚠
(but lets face it, we're all a bunch of sick f🔞cks. So who wouldn't read it?)

Todoroki reached for the door handle,  not surprisingly Denki had left it open. As Todoroki pushed the door open it got deathly quiet. "Uh... Kaminari, I brought you some-" Todoroki stopped mid-sentence, the sight almost made him drop the food.

There on the floor sat Denki, a razor blade in hand and red lines going every which way on his arms. The two boys stared at each other, afraid to say anything.

Todoroki almost growled walking fully into the room, closing the door. He walked over to the dresser, setting down the container then looking at Denki. Denki flinched and tried to back up, but hit his back on the frame of his bed.