Prologue~

Warning: This story contains mentions of abuse, as well as abusive relationships at times. If you're uncomfortable with that, then please reconsider reading

It had taken months for you to save just enough to not only buy concert tickets, but get tickets for the exclusive fanmeets as well. Months of practically turning yourself into a hermit just to save enough to see Yeosang in person. But it was finally the day. You started off by waking up in a panicked stupor, skin flush as you quickly examined your surroundings. 

"Well that was..weird" You looked down at your stomach, rubbing the moody flab as you sat up in bed. You just had a really bad feeling in the pit of your stomach. As if it was trying, no, forcing you to stay in today. But that wasn't an option. You had the concert and fan meet today! There was no way in hell that you were going to miss that.

You quickly forced yourself out of bed, skipping breakfast, and immediately going to doll yourself up. Sure you didn't go all out of your makeup everyday, but today was special. You wanted to make sure to leave an impression on Yeosang, even if it was only for a minute.

~

Once you had gotten to the actual fanmeet, you stared at the endless line of people ahead of you. You swore to yourself that you wouldn't be long, you just need a drink after the concert. After all, all that screaming and singing along like a mad man left you parched. So there you were, already running late and still needing to use the bathroom. You mingled with other atiny's trying to get your mind off your bladder, but the endless laughter made things even worse. You had two choices, leave to the restroom, and lose your spot, or stay in line and risk pissing yourself in front of Ateez... 

With that, you begrudgingly ran to the bathrooms. Taking a minute to adjust your hair and makeup before returning to the end of the line. 

A long sigh left your lips are you resigned yourself to failure. Now it would be at least another half hour before you got to meet them, if at all. Knowing how busy their schedule was. You grumbled softly to yourself, letting yourself be distracted by the endless videos of Yeosang on your phone. That would at least take your mind off of the wait for now. Although not realizing it yourself,  two pair of eyes are watching her... a pair of eyes that'd she would only long for and fall head over heels for. Meanwhile the other pair is someone who she never thought would give her a passing glance. Unknowingly trapping herself in a sticky situation

While the rest of the members were busy with the last of their fans, San watched your oblivious figure almost hungrily, eyeing your every move. To him, you were perfect. Something almost ethereal in nature that he had yet to see before. Whatever it was, he had to have you

Unfortunately for him, she only had eyes for another, Kang Yeosang. All he had to do was make sure he got to her first, and he would make her forget all about Yeosang.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: "Hi I'm Rogue and welcome to hell." くコ:彡 RoguexEra

🌙"She doesn't mean that, but hi I'm Selene." winterbear005

"I mean it." くコ:彡
🌙"Sure you do. Anywho I hope that this prologue has captured your attention and that you'll continue on this what might be a chaotic storyline."
"Bring holy water and tissues." くコ:彡
🌙"Until next time!!! See you at the next update!!!