Ch.8 Regrets

And just like that,life as you knew it ceased to exist. The worst night of all being the worst. Even 6 months later, that night had still left a scar that wouldn't easily be healed. A hole that would ultimately consume you from the inside, leaving you a sunken shell of your former self. You remembered how San had ravaged you, forcing Yeosang to listen from the next room. Forcing Yeosang to listen as he erased every trace he had left on you. San made sure to cover any hickey Yeosang had given you, by replacing it with his own. Your body being left sore for days, your mental state never being the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~

San was pissed, and he was going to make sure you knew it.

"S-San! Please s-slow down!" you begged in between moans of unsurmounted pain mixed with conflicting pleasure. Only causing San to tighten his grip around your hips as he pounded into you from behind. Tears began to stream down as you gripped the sheets for support. "I bet Yeosang didn't fuck you this good~" he cooed as he leaned forward to nibble on your ear. The sensation of his cock pounding into you relentlessly was overwhelming, overpowering your will to think if happy thoughts. Trying to pretend that it was Yeosang inside of you instead.

Just as you had almost adjusted, San pulled his arm back and slapped your ass. Causing you to let out a surprised and pained scream. Shaking the image of Yeosang out of your head.

"Count them"

"What??? Why did yo-"

Smack

"I need you to count your punishments baby" You let out a small whimper, legs already on the verge of giving out, but you didn't have a choice.

"One"

"Tw-o"

"T-t-three"

By the time he had gotten to 10, you had fallen down on the bed, ass beaming red with handprints and hickies. His cock slipped out as he leaned down to place a kiss on your lips. Causing you to instinctively pull away in disgust. Not realizing the severity of your actions until San had swept you off the bed, and slammed you back down on your back. The impact combined with the already radiating soreness from your lower have caused you to let out a pained whimper. Another note in what was music to your ears.

His body atop of yours quickly consumed you, forced to face him. "Sannie please give me-" a muffled scream leaves your lips as he's back between your legs, ramming himself inside of you without a single second to adjust. " God Y/n i fucking love you" San growls, perfectly enunciating every word between merciless thrusts. The insistent sound of skin slapping combined with your uncontrollable moans filling the room. Puddled with cries and yelps as he nipped at your neck. Every scream and moan being a symphony to his ears.

You whimpered as you felt his cock harden every further inside of you, his insistent thrusting combined with the new purple red bruised being left, it was too much. You cry out, your back arching as a churning in your stomach bloomed to fruition. A wave of inexplicable, mildly unwanted pleasure building up. San is visibly pleased as he sees you becoming a moaning mess under him. Wanting nothing more than for Yeosang to suffer in the next room as he claimed what was his.

He sits up with you in his lap, arms holding our hips as he bounces you up and down on him. He feels your legs tighten against him, letting your guilt free as the pleasure becomes too much. You wrap your hands around his neck, letting him engulf you in a kiss. All the sensations being too much to let you resist. "I'm g-" the words getting stuck in your throat, followed by more incessant moans. "Cum for me baby, say my name"~

"YEOSANG~" your eyes roll back in pleasure, body shaking as the word repeatedly left your mouth. Too deep in euphoria for you to realize that San had stopped completely. Too busy envisioning Yeosang being inside of you to care.