Ch.4 Unfaithful

Yeosang, how could you do this to me? I'm your best friend, and this is the respect I get???

San gritted his teeth as he continued walking home, knowing that him not leaving would end up with him doing something he would regret. At least in front of you. He wouldn't show you this side of him, not unless he had to of course. San stormed back to the house, slamming the door upon entry. Scarring a half awake Seonghwa, causing him to drop some of the food he was cooking.

Sannie, what's wrong?"he rushed to his friend and gently pulled him in a hug. Slowly bringing him out of his blind rage. Seonghwa, being the good mom he is, took him to sit on the couch. "San what happened?"

San takes in a deep breath before figuring out what the best course of action was. "Y/n..." San mumbled as tears threatened to fall from his eyes

"Is she okay???" Seonghwa asked with a concerned expression. Tears began to fall as he held onto Seonghwa's hand, using it for comfort "She cheated on me with Yeosang, in the woods behind our house" Seonghwa stared speechless as he was wondering how you could do such a thing "You guys have been together for the month that you've known each other, and she already cheated on you??? When are we going to confront them?" Seonghwa was visibly upset, yet not wanting to believe you would actually do such a thing, especially to San, considering how much he adored you.

"I'm not going to, we're not going to. I don't want to lose her"

Seonghwa embraces him, not being able to stand the sight of his friend crying. "Whatever you want to do, I'll support you, why don't you go take a shower to freshen up while I make everyone breakfast. Everyone is asleep, I won't tell anyone unless you want me to" he gave him a smile and helped him up.

"Thank you, I'll figure out what to do later" San wiped the tears from his face and left to go shower, leaving Seonghwa in the kitchen to angrily cook.

How could Yeosang and Y/n do this?

Finishing up any remaining dishes, Seonghwa hears the front door open only knowing who it can be at this time of day.

"Yeosang. Y/n. I need to talk to you."

Not understanding the tone in his voice you and Yeosang follow him to the kitchen. They all seated at the table, Seonghwa looks at them seeing if he can read their expressions, "So what was it that you wanted to talk about with us."

The quietness was only growing more and more tense, unable to breathe through the dense air, You squirmed in your seat as Yeosang cleared his throat.

Seonghwa finally spoke, although his tone towards then was a bit stern, "Where were you?" Unable to answer right away you and Yeosang looked at one another as both became flustered.

"Oh I went out on a coffee run and ran into Yeosang while he went out to get snacks" Seonghwa didn't look like he's buying it as he looked at you and Yeosang, noticing the nervousness in your voice as you spoke to him, had she lied to him?,No she isn't like that, why would she cheat and lie to me about it? She's probably just winded from her run. or maybe they don't know much about her to begin with.

"Yeah I ran into her while I was coming back from getting some snacks and thought I accompany her with a little morning walk. She wanted to burn off the calories from her coffee, she likes it really sweet."

Seonghwa wasn't buying their story as they both have the same nervous energy. Just as he was about to call them out of it, Wooyoung walked into the living room. Essentially saving both you and Yeosang from any more questioning Mom Seonghwa, Wooyoung enters wearing an energetic expression. "Ah Yeosang you're back! Thanks for getting me those snacks, I really didn't feel like going out today. I owe you one" he flashed a smile and winked at them while Seonghwa faced the nervous couple.

Turning his attention to Wooyoung, Seonghwa still as skeptic, only deciding to no longer interrogate the two as they weren't coming out with the truth. "Very well, go clean yourselves up then come back for breakfast."

Leaving as quickly as possible, out of Seonghwa's earshot, Yeosang thanked Wooyoung with a hug. He had only told Wooyoung, he trusted him the most after all. As he was the only one who knew of his plan, he asked him to cover him in case anyone had gotten suspicious. He needed to make sure you didn't get in trouble for him not being able to stay away from you. Especially not after the way San reacted to her bathroom conversation

Walking to his own room, Yeosang gives one final glance to you as he raises one finger to his lips indicating to their shared secret. Smiling back to him with a nod, you walk into your own room locking the door behind you so you can really go clean yourself up and change,

My clothes already smell like him~ I don't want to take them off~.

Seonghwa didn't see much of the truth nor could he really detect their lies even if they were both nervous and awkward. But he decided to let it slide if they were guilty, they would get caught.

San waited in his room pacing back and forth wondering what Seonghwa did after the two came back together, wondering what lies they told to his face, what lies will you tell him next, and what more lies will they come up with...together. San then decided that he'll go to your room to visit. His anger still ready to burst, but he made sure to maintain his composure before he makes his arrival.

"Hey babe! Where have you been, I wanted to take you out to breakfast" San said as he barged through her door with a smile plastered on his face. You panickingly dropped your phone after being startled by his arrival "San... how did you get in. I'm sure I locked the door behind me." San averted his eyes, keeping his hands behind his back while tucking away a key in his back pocket. "Are you sure? If you did then I wouldn't be able to get in."

"Well at least I think I did..." she said as she bent down to pick up her phone.

San stared at her ass, the yoga pants not leaving much to the imagination. His sudden lust turning into a seething anger.

"Yeosang got to see her in those pants before I did, he got to hold her and kiss her while he practically got to see everything" he clenched his fists as his own thoughts built upon his anger.

"Breakfast sounds great, where did you have in mind?"

"I made a reservation at this nice private restaurant, so we won't have to worry about people seeing us" he forced a smile as his anger slowly dissipated, loving the way her eyes smiled along with her. "Great~ should I wear something fancy? Ooo I could wear my black off the shoulder dress!" she said excitedly, trying to ease the anxiety that she had.

"How is she lying to my face so easily, you would have fucked Yeosang in the woods if you guys had time, right Y/n??????"

"Wear something ...hm.. Sexy~" he wrapped his arms around you as he hugged her from behind, still being able to smell Yeosang's cologne.

"San you're holding me a bit too tight" you said in a half joking, half panicky manner, was he angry? What if he had caught them?

San slightly loosened the hug, allowing you to breathe a bit more. "I just love you sooo much Y/n, you know that right??" You could sense a bit of accusation in his voice, but put it down as just being paranoid.

There was no way he caught them, it was 6am, and no one else knew about Yeosang's secret getaway. No reason to be paranoid Y/n.

"I know, I love you too Ye-San" you pulled him into a kiss in the hopes that he didn't hear you almost say Yeosang's name.

San cocked an eyebrow in disbelief" Did you just say Ye-" your lips collided into his before he could react. San quickly wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you deeper into the kiss, his tongue exploring every crevice of your mouth. Noticing the slightly minty flavor that was left over from your 'coffee run'.

-

-

-

A/N: If no one comments i'm just gonna have to make this a Wooyoung x Yeosang fanfiction, I'll do it, don't think I won't - RoguexEra

 Well talk about a twist of journey in this chapter and if you think this is something well wait until you see what we have in store for you in our future chapters. So what do you guys think of it so far? Go ahead and comment or not, no one is forcing you to do so. - winterbear005