Ch. 5 Deception

San pulls away from the kiss and looks into your eyes, searching for any hint of emotion, no, any hint of love. He wanted so badly to believe that you loved him, and only him. Unfortunately for him. he knew exactly what you did, but it's not your fault. Yeosang had probably brainwashed you, after all, there was no way you would really chose Yeosang over him. What did he have that San didn't? "Come outside after you're dressed. Don't be long" he smirked, smacking your ass as he left the room. He has to play this safe, if you knew that he knew,

You would probably think he was a stalker. He couldn't let you think ill of him.

Heading towards the closet you decide between a couple of your outsfits, ventually choosing one of the more classier options. You let your long hair out of their braids, letting the hair fall into wavy curls. You finish applying your makeup and head for the door. You jump as you notice San outside of your door."Hey! I'm sorry did I keep you waiting long?"

San greeted you with his warm smile as he grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers with his

San greeted you with his warm smile as he grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers with his. "Not at all! Lets go" San smiled like a kid in a damn candy store all the way to the restaurant. You kept looking over at him as he drove. You hadn't seen him this happy since you agreed to move in. "Before we go in, I just wanted to tell you something"

"What is it San?" you leaned over in curiosity, noticing his knuckles turning white from the grip on the steering wheel. "San...", he didn't answer you right away, something feels off, but you didn't want to say anything. Afraid that one wrong slip of the tongue could expose the whole truth. The car ride became silent like the last time, but this time it almost feels more....suffocating,

Arriving at the restaurant San rushes towards your side so he could open the door for you. "Thank you,'' was all you could say to him, not really knowing what to say. You could either address the problem at hand, or wait long enough and hope it goes away to him as his silence eating away at you.

Entering the restaurant the waiter led them to a table in the center, surrounded by the beautiful scenery. "Wow San, this place is amazing," His face lit up at your approval, causing him to forget the question he's been meaning to ask. The waiter arrived with two menus and left, allowing you two time to decide.

Looking at the menu you saw how pricey everything was not knowing what to get you decided to find the cheapest thing on the menu"Sannie, don't you think this place is too expensive? Maybe we could just order take out". San smiled, taking your hands into his "I promised to only give you the best, didn't I?" he flashed his perfect closed eyed smile, and went back to his menu.

You smiled sheepishly and went back to your menu, wondering what any of this food was.

Bing

A text

Yeosang: Hey where did you go? I miss you <3

San continued faking a smile as he saw the name on your notifications, a message from Yeosang...You picked up your phone and proceeded to text back, oblivious to San's increasing agitation.