(1)

Scent is as important to a wolf as vision is to a person, which is why Darcy situates herself upwind from the patrol. Her eyes following them as she sits silently in a tree just outside of their pack's borders. She slips out of the tree, moving with well-developed skills. As soon as Darcy's feet touch the ground, she's sprinting into the territory.

A laugh escapes her lips as the patrol finally hears her, changing their course to chase her. Darcy didn't have any ill intentions for this pack, she just wants to get home. Her feet carry her in an effortless run, hair blowing back at the sheer speed she had. The patrol is soon lost behind her... Well, the chase was fun while it lasted. She slows her run as she finds herself on the other edge of the territory.

Generally, she avoided the territory, but sometimes she let herself have a little extra fun on her way home. Pack's always got angry when a rogue wolf was on their land. Darcy lived off that anger. A hatred for Alpha's was born when she was young, blossoming one of her favourite hobbies.

Trashing Alpha houses. She started such a hobby before her first shift and every time she tackled a new pack, a new house to destroy to take out her anger, she improved. Practice makes perfect after all. Now there is a thrill, a thrill to break the rules, to venture into a claimed territory and tear up the 'big, strong' Alpha's house. Nothing was better than the satisfaction of taking out your anger on something you despise.

The key clinks against the lock as she opens the door to her apartment. Darcy's mind wanders a little, looking through the messy apartment. She is well aware she needs to clean, but where was the time for that between her hobbies and two rather mundane part-time jobs? Besides, tonight she needed the rest, as tomorrow she had plans to tackle a pack she had avoided for quite some time. Blood Moon. What a welcoming name.

Simply put, Darcy is beginning to bore. She sighs softly at the thought of her boredom. As she got stronger and trained, other packs seemed weaker and weaker. Darcy wants the challenge of the strongest pack in her country. The pack that has the best-trained warriors and the fiercest alpha.

Darcy walks into her bathroom, stripping off her sweaty clothes from the day of training, and hopping into the shower.

The town in which she lived resided in no-man's land. The perfect place for a rogue to live a perfectly normal life instead of falling into a state of inhumane grossness. Well, at least, that's what she believes. It would be horrible to have to live off the forest and considering she could hardly shift, it wouldn't be a great place to live.

Excitement bubbles through her body constantly, her mind locked on the idea of finally venturing into Blood Moon territory. It would be a thrill unlike any other, and destroying the strongest Alpha's house? Now that would be a feat. However, Darcy struggles to picture what she would do once she returns home.

Blood Moon is the only pack that could beat her. Once she conquered that... what would happen to her hobby? She shakes her head aggressively to get rid of the thoughts she didn't want. Tomorrow. Tomorrow is her day.