"You were going without me?"

"I have to, Tink. It's too dangerous for you to be there. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I already told you that I don't care. I want to be with you. Don't leave me here."

My tears fell from my eyes before I could stop them. His eyes softened as he stared back at me with such a pained look on his face. He can't leave...

"You belong here. This is your home. This is where you were born and raised. Your parents would be happy to see you and you have Dawn with you. You can't come with me, Tink."

At his words my tears fell down even harder. Without thinking I got off the bed taking the sheets with me and went to him. Like a baby I found myself in his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck. His arms instantly went around my body and pressed me closer to his. Placing kisses on my temple and forehead, he muttered sweet words to me but they would not be enough to stop my tears.

I did not wanted to be away from the pack. They are the only thing I could remember. I don't remember who these people are. I do not want to be with people who I don't even know. I know they are my parents but I don't have any memory of them being my parents. By the pictures I knew that Dawn was my best friend, but I don't remember her being my friend. I remember the wolves pack and no matter all what have happened there, it had its good too. When will I ever see them again? I haven't even seen Alyson since she was hurt. I don't know if she's alive or dead like Jessie. What about the twins and Dylan? Will I never see them again too? I understand that Noah wanted to protect me, but after he did that, what now? Is he going to come back for me or is he just going to leave me with these strangers?

The thought made my heart break even more than it already was. I clutched into Noah's shirt and just refused to let him go. I felt like forever we were like this until Noah suggested I took a shower to calm myself. I took his advice and forced myself off of his lap. After my shower I dressed as slowly as possible. Noah was already outside by time I was finished. Apparently he called Dawn to pick me up and that made reality hit more on my head. I also took this time to pack my things. It seemed like Noah did his already, so when I was done the room looked just like how it was when we first came in. The tears built up in my eyes once again as I headed to the door.

With my bag in my hand, I stepped out and into the cold. I walked to the parking lot with the deepest frown on my face. When I reached the parking lot I saw Noah and Dawn talking next to her silver car. I took a deep breath walking towards them. Noah was the first to notice me. He sent me a small sad smile but I couldn't find it in me to return one back. Dawn turned around to face me and the moment I reached her she wrapped her arms around me in a hug. Pulling away, she rubbed my forearms before letting go.

"It's going to be fine, Alycia." She smiled turning back to Noah. "So you're going back home, huh?" She asked folding her arms. Oh don't remind me. I rolled my eyes at her before heading to the passenger side of her car.

"Yeah, the pack is fucked up right now."

"Humans?"

"Humans and the occasional wolf."

Dawn gave a soft chuckle and for some reason it irritates the shit out of me. I rolled my eyes again and opened the car door. I threw my bag in before slamming it closed again as hard as I could. They both turned to me and raised their brows. I ignored them and just leaned against the car myself. I heard Noah sigh, "I guess I should get going." His words stabbed me in the heart again. He's really leaving me here... Once again my tears ran down my face as they became uncontrollable.

"I guess so." Dawn muttered. She pulled him in a tight hug before letting him go. "Be safe out there, wolf." She chuckled.

"Whatever you say, human."