Chapter I- 1776, New York City

Start from the beginning

Loise was ready to refute what he said when the doors where kicked open as three men entered the bar. They seemed a bit drunk already as Loise tried to clean up the mess they made.

-What time is it?- The front one with a long ponytail and freckels shouted

-SHOWTIME!!- the other two responded

-Like I said...- Burr sighed

Loise's attention was captivated by the first one but had to concentrate on her tasks. She still overheard what they were saying.

-I'm John Laurens in a place to be, a two pints on Saint Adams... but I'm working on three!- she found funny how those careless men bragged in public.- Those redcoats dont want it with me cause I will POP CHICK-A POP this cops till I'm free!

The tallest one managed to climb on top of a table, causing the owner to stress and make Louise once again solve the mess.

- Oui Oui mon amie je m'apelle Lafayette, the Lancelot from the revolutionary set!

A clear Frenchman, his accent gave him straight away. He jumped off the table as soon as Louise struggled to approach them.

- I came from affar just to say Bonsoir. Tell the King, Casse-Toi!- He looked at the woman and raised an eyebrow- Who is the best? C'est moi.

As Lafayette said this last sentence , he took the chance and reached for Louise's writst spinning her into his arms and then dipping her, finally making her look right back at him. During the second the two pairs of eyes met, the redhead could only think:

Men are all the same.

His image played back in his mind when the Frenchman finally let her go: In the few moments she faced him, she recognized some more French details on the brown curly hair and dark eyes, which seemed to hide some kind of mystery while being like a sunny day at the same time.

She swiftly walked away from them, cleaning some tables while the last man joined his friends.

-I am Hercules Mulligan up in it lovin it yes I heard your mother say "Come agaaiiin!".

He bit his lip while moving in a very suggestive way, being cheered by Laurens and Lafayette. The redhead just shook her head in disaproval, even if she wished a bit of their extroversion .

Maybe Burr was right.

- Lock out your daughters and horses of course its hard to have intercourse with the force of the corsets!

The young woman continued serving the tables, giving up on maintaining order in that place, and Laurens approached her, still shouting with what she recognized as being a southerner accent.

-No more sex , pour me another brew, Miss!

When they locked eyes, the time seemed to stop. His pale face full of freckels blushed a bit and his hazel eyes found themselves stuck in the sea blue Hamilton's eyes, just as if they had hipnotized him.

Louise rushed away, still stunned from the situation and the three men went to talk to Burr. Her mind was all over the place. She was never the kind of helpless girl, and they had just met but... those eyes mixed her up a bit. A feeling she hadn't known for a while.

The youngest Hamilton brushed the thoughts off her mind, as she overheard the conversation one last time.

-Burr, the revolution is imminent what do you stall for?- Laurens accused, causing Louise to get close to them.

Revolutionaries? she thought Just the kind of people I wanted to see.

-If you stand for nothing, Burr, what do you fall for?