Chapter Five

3rd POV
Willow and Y/n drink wine until the bottle is gone, he clean the glasses as Willow is about to leave, but instead she kiss him on the right cheek and left. Which left Y/n smiling, once he is done cleaning the glasses, he dry off his hands and exit the kitchen. Days later, Weiss has left for Beacon, leaving Y/n with Willow, Whitney, Klein and Jacques. Willow has something planned for Y/n. Throughout those days, Y/n has been working harder and on his breaks, he workouts after having short and small meals.

But today is a great day, Y/n has the day off and he heads back to his apartment. He unlock his door as he entered his apartment, to him it feels forever ever since he came to his apartment. He walks over to his bedroom and lay on his comforting bed that he misses so much. The cold blankets and pillow added the satisfactory. He lays there for a few moments before he get off, and enjoy his time in his apartment. He cooked himself lunch, which he enjoyed, he cooked himself ribeye steak, smashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. During the break, he gets a scroll call, so he picks it up to see it is from Willow.

Willow: Y/n, come to the Schnee Estate.

Y/n: Why, it is my day off.

Willow: Please? I have a gift for you.

Y/n: I'll be there.

He hang up, he got into a suit as he gets into his car and drove to the Schnee's home. As he drives back, he begin to regret it, and once he sees the home, he saw lights. He park on the side of the driveway. He got out and went up to the door, he knocks as the door open to see Klein.

Y/n: How's your injury?

Klein smiles.

Klein: Almost healed. Follow me, Willow is expecting you, along with the kids.

He follows Klein, after he take Y/n's jacket. He opens the door to see Willow, with Winter, Weiss, and Whitney. Winter looks stressed, Whitney looks pissed, and Weiss seems happy to be here.

Y/n: What's this?

Willow: I wanted to give you a gift, because you've been working hard and been sweet.

Willow gives him a single piece of paper; Winter, Weiss, and Whitney was curious, but it was cut short when they saw Y/n's tears going down. Jacques enter the room, he saw Y/n holding the paper, he grab it and read it, before looking at Y/n.

Jacques: What is this!?

Willow: Don't yell at him!

Willow stood up, Jacques look at her before they get close, the children gets a little scared. As Y/n look at Jacques with deep hatred. He went to slap Willow, she gasp as she looks at Jacques, Y/n steps forth as Jacques went in for another slap, but he caught it. Klein take Weiss and Whitney out of the room, as yelling started to fill the room.

Jacques: You! Let go!

Y/n: Your family is perfect! And yet, you chose to throw that away because of what!? My mother used to say to me, "that family is number one priority, that family is supposed to be a safe haven, and family is there to support you. If you choose to neglect or abuse your family, then the family's hearts will be hurted and can never be healed, but forgiveness!" You shouldn't even have to do this to your family! This family is great, it reminds me of my family...

He let go, Jacques looks at him before scolds him.

Jacques: I shouldn't have hired you. You're fired... Get out of my home!

Y/n: Fine!

He turns to leave, after getting his papers. Willow chase after him, before telling Klein to get the kids, Winter follow Willow as they are now outside.

Willow: Wait!

Y/n looks back, Willow has his jacket, she give it to him, as Klein and the others came out. Y/n look at one of the windows to see Jacques looking down at them.

Willow: I want to come with you.

Y/n's eyes widen.

Y/n: Why?

Willow: I... I realized something, I can't do this.

Y/n: Will they be going with us?

Willow: They'll stay at Winter's.

Y/n: I'll be waiting in the car.

He gets in the car, Willow speaks with them as they follow Winter, Willow gets in the car.

Y/n: You're stuff?

Willow: It will be one night.

He nodded, before he drives off, it was a mid-long drive going to his apartment complex, she fell asleep. He looked at her, before he smile a little. He park the car once he arrive at his destination, he wake Willow up as they got out of the car and get climbing two floors, before Y/n lead Willow to his apartment. Willow grabs alcohol from his fridge, which Y/n seems he disapprove of, but he understands the situation.

Y/n: The guest bedroom is at the right.

He says going into his bedroom, Willow drinks almost the whole night, emptying the entire bottle. Then the drunken Willow enter his bedroom.