Short Epilogue: Dead Memories of the Past

Y/n POV
I woke up, I was in bed, I look around to see that it is the... Schnee's residence. I sit up, I stretch my body as suddenly I feel an arm going around my arm. I look down on the bed to see Willow, she smiles in her sleep. I was confused... the last time I remember was when I got beaten up. I stood up, I walk over to where my scroll was and see what day was it...

Me: N-No...

I drop my scroll, it was FOUR MONTHS after that day!? I notice Willow waking up, I saw her get up and she was wearing... her undergarments! I look away, my face getting red and I got dressed in my attire. Willow also got dressed, but it was her nightgown. I walk out without starting a conversation with her, I look down a hall to see Whitney, he walk out of his bedroom and look at me. He has a bright smile, he spoke to me.

Whitney: Morning, Father.

He smile at me, I only look at him confusingly, as he seems worried. Walking over to me. 

Whitney: Are you alright, Father?

What did I miss? How much did I missed!? I lean on the wall, this headache was too much, suddenly I heard a door open from behind. I look to see Willow walking out, looking at me and smile brightly. 

Willow: Morning, Y/n!

I only let out one word from my confusion and didn't really know what to say.

Me: Hey...

She look at Whitney.

Willow: Why don't you go ahead and sit at the dining table, breakfast is about to be serve.

He only nod, he walk to the dining room. I turn my head to Willow, to which she kiss my cheek, I was surprised. I clear my throat and ask her about what happened between those months... or really, the main questions.

Me: So, I forgot... What happen with your husband?

She only laughs, before holding my hand and looking up at me.

Willow: What are you talking about? You are my husband.

Me: No, I meant Ja-.

Willow: Oh.... him? That accursed person was sent to jail, after we call the police and even then, he was going to bribe them. But I made sure that he was taken in... After he hurt you. After that, you were in my life and our children. Winter was happy, but still the same with her work ethic, Weiss was more happier, and lastly Whitney, who was changed the most. We thank you for that, Y/n. 

I was shock, I only smile and we went to the dining room. Where the butlers was setting down plates of food on the table, when we ate the butlers mention that I taught them how to cook. I didn't remember that... Wow, that blow must've hit my head. For whatever reason, it feels like I am in a happy place. I ate my breakfast, thinking of the future I am about to have.

This seems too real... no, I don't want to believe it. There is something wrong... As breakfast ended, I only sat in the chair... The more I think about it, the less sense it makes. I for whatever reason, felt sad, I actually don't know why. My mind didn't want to believe it, all of this, I put my hand on my neck and sigh.... I waited a few moments for anything, suddenly my eyes widen and that's where it struck me. I stood up, I take a few steps back, the chair I was sitting on fell over and Willow looks at me with concern.

Willow: What's wrong?

I look at the ground, before I put my fingers to my neck and felt no heartbeat... I place my hand on my chest on where my heart should be, but no heartbeat.... I felt weird... this... damn headache! I groan in pain as I clench my head, Willow went to grab me and save me from falling to the ground... I finally realize why this is so damn peaceful...

3rd POV
In the real world, it was a raining day at Atlas, at the cemetery, a headstone lies with a few headstones. One of them was freshly made, along with two old ones. There was a woman wearing white, in her hand was a bouquet of flowers, she lay them down in front of the headstone. She turns around and only spoke these words before walking away. The memories of the short lived individual that she loved romantically made her cry harder.

Willow: Goodbye, Y/n. I will always love you.

She said, in between sniffles and hiccups of her sadness. As she walks away, the camera zooms into the tombstone and inside of the ground is a coffin, in it is a dead body that used to belong to Y/n. From Y/n's perspective, in the dead world, he couldn't grasp the idea of he is dead. He look at Willow, who looks very worried, the same thing goes for Whitney, even the butlers who served them breakfast was worried. He tried to say something, but his mind was filled with questions and he was overwhelm. But he calm himself down, before looking at Willow straight in the eyes.

Y/n: I'm dead...

To be continue...