Chapter Two

3rd POV
Weiss calls Y/n down to her bedroom, he knocks as she said.

Weiss: Come in!

The door open and Weiss look to see Y/n in his outfit. Weiss actually has a crush on him ever since he fulfill the role of being her butler. She just don't want to give him hints, she wants to be cold towards him because she is afraid that Jacques will either fire him or he won't allow for her to date Y/n.

Y/n: Mistress Weiss, is there something wrong?

Weiss: Make me some tea, two teaspoons of sugar, a splash of honey and one teaspoon of almond milk.

Y/n: As you wish, Mistress Weiss.

Weiss returns to her study, she waited for four minutes before she got up and walk out to find Y/n. Instead, she find him walking towards her as they both stop.

Y/n: Your tea, Mistress.

He hands her, her tea as she take a sip. She was surprised by the taste and Y/n bending down.

Y/n: My deepest apologies for taken so long.

Weiss: What are you talking about? This is almost perfect.

Y/n: Thank you.

He gets up, Willow shows up.

Willow: Y/n, could you make us dinner? While you at it, check on Klein. Please?

Y/n: Of course, Mistress.

Willow: Oh, call me Willow. Don't have to be so formal all of the time.

Y/n: As you wish, Willow. I can make you all steamed salmon with a side of chicken caesar salad, or I could make you an kobe beef stew with a dash of saffron with a side of caviar and chips.

Willow and Weiss look each other for a moment, before answering.

Willow+Weiss: Kobe beef stew.

He nods and walks off to make dinner, Y/n walk to the store to get the necessary cooking ingredients, once he comes back, he then prepares to cook dinner, while doing that, Klein enters the kitchen.

Klein: Thank you so much for doing this.

He look over to see a cast is on Klein's left arm.

Y/n: Oh, it is nothing.

Klein: What are you making, if you mind me asking?

Y/n: Kobe beef stew with a dash of saffron with a side of caviar and chips.

Klein: Do you need any sort of assistance?

Y/n: You don't have to, I can do this all by myself. Trust me.

Time passes by, Y/n has set the bowls with types of spoons on the cart, he prepare for the caviar with a little plate fill with chips; he got the pot filled with Kobe Beef Stew, then he pushes out to the dinning room, where members of the Schnee family is waiting.

Y/n: Today's dinner will be Kobe Beef Stew with a dash of Saffron with a side of Caviar and chips.

They all look interested, he sets down the bowls of the stew and caviar, with a small plate of chips. Once he is done, they all grab a spoon as they take a sip, none other than less, they enjoyed it as they ask for seconds. Once dinner is over, Y/n has put bowls and plates onto the cart as he pushes back into the kitchen, so that he could do the dishes. As he was doing dishes, he heard someone opening the wine cabinets, so he look to see Willow pouring herself a glass of wine.

*Next Day*

Winter makes her visit in the early morning, she sees Y/n lifting weights outside in the cold morning, he was shirtless as Winter saw Weiss spying on him. He saw Winter and immediately dropping the almost eighty dumbbells, and immediately bow down.

Y/n: My apologies for making myself not presentable, I'll be with you in a moment.

He walks off, Winter look to where Weiss was, she was gone. Y/n came back in his outfit, Winter and Y/n shook hands.

Winter: Winter, the first born of Jacques and Willow.

Y/n: Y/n, temporary replacement Butler.

Winter: Speaking of Butler, do you know where Klein is?

Y/n: He is resting right now, I am afraid that you will have to wait.

Winter: Understandable, I'll be waiting in the living room then. How old are you? You don't have to answer.

Y/n: Twenty-two.

Winter: Thank you.

Winter enters the living room, she sits down as Y/n also enter the room.

Y/n: Any drinks?

Winter: No, thank you.

Y/n nods, before leaving the room. Weiss enters the living room, before Winter looks at her.

Winter: Aren't you supposed to be at Beacon?

Weiss: I can go whenever I want.

Winter: That's not like you, is it the new butler?

She tease, Weiss blushed before looking away.

Weiss: N-No!

Winter: Oh, so you don't mind having a brother-in-law?

Weiss: What!?!

Winter: Weiss, don't yell in the house. But, he is way older than you think, plus I think you isn't really his type.

Weiss: Way older? Not his type? What do you know?!

Winter: He is twenty-two years old, you are still a child, Weiss. I do think Father would approve us.

Weiss: What are you here really?

Winter: Checking on Klein, how's his injury?

Weiss: Well, despite having a cast. He's fine, sleeping a lot too.

Winter: Seriously, why aren't you at Beacon?

Weiss: I... I thought since Klein got injured, I would stay here for him.

Winter: That's sweet. Has Y/n been a good Butler?

Weiss: I guess. It is his second day really. But...

Winter: But what?

Weiss: I got the feeling that, all of this is one big coincidence. First, Klein got injured, then immediately Father hired a new Butler.

Winter: What you are saying is that, Jacques has set up a plan to replace Klein with a new and young butler? Even for him, that is just cold.

Weiss smiles, as she sits down.

Weiss: Maybe you're right.

Y/n POV
I was cleaning the shelfs, I couldn't forget the conversation I had with Willow. Even clenching the rags that was on my fist, also clenching my teeth. I look at the camera that she hidden, my hands started to shake as all of this. I remembered.... the time I failed to save someone I loved so much.