03 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚞𝚝

Start from the beginning

She mumbled his name under his hand, opening her eyes up slowly to see his face inches away from hers. Her eyes danced with his own as he pulled his hand away from her mouth. His eyes naturally averted towards her plump, soft lips that he used to love so much. He could drown away any of his problems with just a kiss from Ashley Walker; she was always his escape. His eyes stayed glued to her lips, watching as they parted when she was going to speak, but he cut her off quickly by placing his lips onto hers in a gentle manner.

Her heart fluttered in her chest, skipping a beat once she felt his hands grab her waists gently. He shifted on the bed to where he was on his knees, causing her to wrap her legs around his torso as she deepened the kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck. After a minute or two, she pulled away and drew in a quick breath before smashing her lips back onto his.

Richie felt like this was wrong of him to do, believing he was only going to end up even more heartbroken in the end, but he needed this. Deep down inside, he wanted every bit of her, but he was still slightly uncomfortable with thinking about having sex with her. He's upset he couldn't be the one to make love to her first. He wanted to be able to show her how much he loved her and how much he wanted her. Unfortunately, Thomas Barley got in the way and took her virginity and that made Richie's blood boil. Ashley was his girl. Richie always treated her like she was the Queen and he was the King; that always made Ashley Walker excited about their special relationship. Richie never even dared take advantage of her because he knew that no matter what, he would have her til the end. But now he's not so sure.

He broke the kiss, pushing her softly against the sheets of the bed and hovered over top of her. His eyes glanced between her own and then her demeanor. Ashley Walker needed Richie Tozier more than he'd ever know. As her eyes stayed glued to his, she raised her hands up to his face, pulling his glasses off before setting them on her nightstand.

She leaned her head up gently, bringing his face closer to hers before connecting their lips together as if they were puzzle pieces. Her hands ran through his hair, pulling gently which made him hum during the kiss. It sent shivers down her spine, causing the euphoria to rise between the two teenagers.

Richie slid his tongue teasingly against her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She obliged as she parted her lips, allowing his tongue entrance in between her lips as it searched for her own. The tips of their tongues touched, sending Richie into hyperdrive. Ashley didn't dare to fight for dominance, due to the fact that she loved when Richie took over.

Their lips departed with a loud smack before they both stared at each other with lustful eyes. Ashley bit her lip, wanting to further their make out session. Richie wanted more than to make out with her, but he was still unsure about it. He slowly pulled from her, sitting upright on the bed before Ashley followed after him.

"Richie?", She asked softly, placing her right hand on his shoulder. Their eyes locked as their breathing was slightly heavy.

"Ashley, I can't do this.", He looked away in shame, bringing his hands to cover his face. She gently pushed his hands out from his face, seeing him tearing up a little. "I can't."

"Richie.", She cupped his cheeks, making him look up at her with his glossy eyes. Her heart ached at the sight, also the fact he was still acting this way after hearing about the Thomas Barley issue. "You can."

"I want to, Ash.", He replied truthfully, tears slipping away from his eyes. Her heart skipped a beat at the nickname, not being called Ash in a long time by him. "I really want to, but it's just– all I can think of is you enjoying yourself more with him."

"Rich, I didn't enjoy it with him.", Her face dropped at the reminder of her nightmares and her memories of the night.

"Why? Was he sloppy?", He tried joking, but it just made him even more uncomfortable. He didn't want to hear about her having sex with another guy, let alone the one guy who rubbed it in his face about how he made his girl moan his name and fucked her so good til she couldn't walk. Those words from Barley made Richie angry, but not just normal angry. Imagine Hulk being angry, except ten thousand times more. That's when Richie had punched him in the face, showing Barley that he wasn't going to put up with his shit anymore.