10) Again! 🍋

They stared longing into each others eyes. Suddenly and idea popped into Lucy's head. She grinned to herself in her mind at her saucy idea.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom Natsu. Wait in my room and then we'll have some fun." Lucy whispered huskily into his hear, her message being clear to him. He grinned as she walked to the bathroom, trying to look seductive. She went to her bedroom dresser and grabbed the lingerie Natsu bought her and ran into the bathroom before Natsu saw her. She was gonna put on the matching sexy undergarments and fuck Natsu, and vise versa. She was grinning so much in anticipation for the sex. She looked at herself in the mirror and gasped. She looked super sexy. She grinned and walked out of the bathroom. Natsu was looking in her dresser trying to find something to make fun of her for.

"Hey Natsu." Lucy said seductively.

"Oh hey Luce I was wonder-" he stopped mid sentence and looked her up and down, admiring the already sexy body with the lingerie that he bought her. He walked over to her and grabbed her hips.

"I see. Well if that's what you want.." Natsu said seductively in her ear. He picked her up and threw her on the bed. He climbed on top of her and they shared a passionate kiss. Their warm tongues dancing around together in their mouths. The pleasure was unbearably hard to resist and they kept moaning and groaning through the kiss. He started to creep up her back to the bra strap and touched it. Before he could undo it, she grabbed his hands while his guard was down and flipped him over so she was on top.

"Your turn for the special treatment." Lucy said seductively as she bit his ear and gave him a kiss. He loved that Lucy was taking control, it was such a turn on. She started to bite and suck his neck. He was groaning through the pleasure, with lust filling his whole body. She started taking off his shirt then threw it on the ground. She started to kiss down his chest, stomach, and v then got to his pants. She went up and kissed him as she took off his pants. She started lightly grinding on him with his boxers on, still kissing him. They were moaning messes. Lucy stopped grinding on him and moved down to take off his boxers. She looked at his juicy dick, cum slightly dripping from the top. She started moving her hand up and down his member. Once she started hearing his moans, it made her that much more wet. She started to lick and suck his member as she took her hand and started rubbing her clit through her panties. She was moaning on his dick, which made it more pleasurable for the both of them. They continued this routine for five amazing minutes.

"Gahhh! Lucy I'm-c" Natsu tried to get out put the pleasure was to unbearable. He cummed inside of Lucy's mouth. The cum was warm and delicious, as she thought, so she ate it up.

"Mmm" Lucy moaned and sighed at the same time because of the deliciousness. Natsu tried flipping her over but before he could she said-

"Nuh uh. I'm not done yet." She said grinning and grabbed his chin. She threw her panties off onto the floor and aligned herself with his dick. She slowly started bobbing up and down with lots of pleasure. They both started moaning and Lucy went faster as Natsu bucked his hips in rhythm with Lucy. He started groping Lucy's boobs and they moaned more. They screamed each other's names and climaxed onto each other. Natsu pulled Lucy in and kissed her passionately. He flipped her while her guard was down.

"Nats-ahh mmmmm" Lucy moaned as he took off her bra and sucked on her left nipple and massaged the other one. He snuck his other hand down to her core and rubbed her clit. He stuck a finger in and pumped in more continuously while rubbing her clit with his thumb. He moved to the other boob and kept this process going. He heard her moan loudly and felt her walls inside her core throb. She climaxed. She felt Natsu creep down her legs to where is mouth was aligned with her core. Me started licking, sucking, and fingering Lucy some more until she felt her capacity almost at its limit. Natsu felt this and stopped.

"You're not cumming again unless it's with my dick." Natsu commanded, having a deep husky voice. Lucy nodded as he positioned himself to her entrance. He pushed in somewhat fastly as she was already somewhat used to his size. He began going faster and faster until he reached and in human speed. Lucy was in heaven. They were both moaning like crazy. Lucy screamed Natsu's name as he hit her sweet spot. They were both going crazy. Lucy could barely feel her body and Natsu was tired. But they couldn't think about that right now, they were in the middle of Sex, hot deep sex. They moaned and moaned until they both felt their climax's nearing. They both kept pushing until they cummed. Natsu fell down next to Lucy. And they panted like crazy. They couldn't stop. Natsu wrapped his warm arms around Lucy and said to her-

"I love you so much. You're my light, my love, my Star. I want you by my side always. Promise?" He hugged her tighter and rested his head in the crook of her neck.

"Natsu I love you more than you know. And I promise, that I will never leave you." They stares into each others eyes and leaned in closer. They kissed each other for a couple minutes, despite being out of breath, but they didn't care. They finished kissing and drifted off to sleep. They both slightly murmured

"Goodnight" and fell asleep in each others arms. What a great date, that's for damn sure.