Chapter 30

Brady's POV
The next day....
Today was New Year's Eve and everyone was decorating Siobhan's house and I had a special plan tonight for the both of us to celebrate the new year.

Her dad and I went up on the roof and I put a blanket out while he placed a basket of food and drinks up there, she thinks it's going to be our last date of 2019 while I have something better up my sleeves.

Later that night....
Siobhan and I came up to the roof about half an hour before the new year and we had a perfect view of the fireworks and we ate the food and we drinked our drinks before I heard her family say inside as we just finished cleaning up "10, 9, 8" I squeezed Siobhan's hand and she squeezed back "7, 6, 5" We stared into each other's eyes "4, 3" I then leaned in and she leaned in as well "2, 1, Happy new year!" The fireworks then went off as Siobhan and I kissed then once we stopped kissing she rested her head on my shoulder while we watched the rest of the fireworks then once the fireworks were over we packed up the blanket before climbing back down and then we went to her room since everyone else was heading to bed and then as we were going to sleep I said to her "Happy new year, sunflower" "Happy new year Brady-babe" we then went to sleep.

Siobhan's POV
The next day...
Waking up next to Brady for the first day of 2020 was amazing, I woke up and I got ready for the day while Brady was waking up, Brady then went into my bathroom where I was and he hugged me and he kissed me on the neck behind me before I smiled at him and he smiled back, I was going to miss him so much when he leaves tomorrow, we decided to spend the last day of Brady being here at the putt-putt fun center since we didn't go a few days ago because I was sick, we then left and my mom drove us to there and we played so many games and we ate food before the day was over and then we went to sleep about a few hours after dinner.

The next day.....
Brady and I woke up and he had all of his things packed up, I was going to miss him so much, my dad drove us to the airport and while my dad was getting Brady's suitcase out for him, Brady and I said goodbye to each other and we promised to call and text each other after Brady landed before Brady and I said romantic things to each other before he went inside the airport and then as I got into my dads car I cried because Brady and I  are now back to a long distance relationship and that Brady is gone now.

I got home and I stayed in my bedroom for the rest of the day waiting for Brady to call or text me to say he has landed and is safe and sound, three hours later I got this text from Brady saying "Just got home from the airport, Angel ❤️" I then wrote back saying "I'm glad to hear that you are safe and sound 💞" I then said to myself as I laid down on my bed "I know we will see each other again Brady when we start filming for dance moms season 9"

Brady's POV
I said as I laid down on my bed "I know we will see each other again Siobhan when we start filming for dance moms season 9"

Both POV
We both said "But even if we're close or far away our love will always stay strong until the day we die"

The end